Would anyone happen to know what resort this photo was taken at?

one4utwoc

14 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Doesn't look like a resort to me. More like something at Ancient city.

Ancient city made of wood with electric chandler?... :crying:

Looks more ore like a bridge entrance to a cave...

Edited by sfokevin

Just a guess but if that’s a naga and a pot on the other side then it’s probably Chiang Mai or elsewhere in the north. Based on the chandelier and tile floor it looks like a newer building not an old temple. So maybe a resort or hotel lobby. 

21 minutes ago, Crash999 said:

Just a guess but if that’s a naga and a pot on the other side then it’s probably Chiang Mai or elsewhere in the north. Based on the chandelier and tile floor it looks like a newer building not an old temple. So maybe a resort or hotel lobby. 

My thoughts too, looked like one of the bridges in Lamphun.

3 hours ago, one4utwoc said:

Cheating girlfriend.  Not a stalker by any means

Top tip: cheating girlfriends cheat. They love the one they're with.

Best advice: delete the photo and forget this one.

On my way back from my latest trip, I saw 20 - 30 gorgeous women at the airport and maybe one of them is not a cheat! Working at that will pay better dividends.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

Knowing that is surely enough.

Red card offence.

Where it happened, and who with, is surely irrelevant...

Thats all you need to know, and not worth the energy to proove anything more than you already know. 

Again surprised all this new profiles comes up with these delicate themes and new treads, and never ever post in any other treads. 

And third I guess he do not own the pic either, or have any legal right to post it here in TV. 

Edited by Hummin

3 hours ago, one4utwoc said:

Cheating girlfriend.  Not a stalker by any means

Cheating girlfriend, so what not the first and certainly not the last, happens every day in every country in the world.

Another point, she is not your property, you are not married, yes i think you are a stalker.

You say she is cheating on you, walk away forget about her, problem solved.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

I agree.

I done some checking online, and all I can say; it could be, or as the Thais say; same, same but different.

If I had to place money on it as a bet, I`d say; it`s 90% certain it is the wooden palace at Hua Hin.

Silly question, but why wouldn`t the OP confront and ask his GF directly? But if anyone does know the exact location in the photo, best not to give it, it could place the girl in danger as we don`t know the OP`s real motives for wanting to find her. Appears rather creepy to me.

Hope this thread is closed soon, wouldn`t want someone to post my photo on here unbeknown to me, dodgy.

Edited by cyberfarang

5 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

I done some checking online, and all I can say; it could be, or as the Thais say; same, same but different.

If I had to place money on it as a bet, I`d say; it`s 90% certain it is the wooden palace at Hua Hin.

Silly question, but why wouldn`t the OP confront and ask his GF directly? But if anyone does know the exact location in the photo, best not to give it, it could place the girl in danger as we don`t know the OP`s real motives for wanting to find her. Appears rather creepy to me.

Hope this thread is closed soon, wouldn`t want someone to post my photo on here unbeknown to me, dodgy.

Have you ever got a straight answer from people who cheat and lie? They try to live the lie as long they can until they have to give up, and tell another lie ?

• Like 1

The wood palace in Hua Hin is not made of plain wood connected with steel grip plates...

The wood palace is also covered entirely with yellow paint - rafter and all...

Edited by sfokevin

You need to forget as much as possible about this person.

Not find out more.

Dismiss yourself from their life.

Dismiss them from your memory.

You're in the perfect place to do it.