All 13 Football Team Members Found Alive inside Flooded Cave

Congratulations to the rescuers for this outstanding effort and success, I'm sure it's been both extremely challenging, combined with self determination from all involved to find this group and for the parents of the Thai boys to be eventually reunited again.

The hard and long part is getting everyone out, well done to all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, jossthaifarang said:

Fantastic news! It's about time, my ticker's been on overload with the suspense, getting ready to have an heart attack!!!

Really good news to wake up to today!

...no spare oxygen tanks, so deep breathing for you my friend.

9 minutes ago, neeray said:

Many of us lived the drama for 9 days on ThaiVisa. How could a movie top the emotions we shared?

But may your wish be granted (if it's good for the boys and their coach). What an outcome!

True, it is not a matter of topping what happened, but to honour those whe helped, and suffered as well. And besides that it would make a great movie with the right director. But first of all, I'm glad and hope that they all get out safe and well!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

Give them a break - the news has just broken that they are safe and everyone is joyous.  Who gives a **** right now about listing the nationalities who helped??  You can be sure a hell that the Brits and the others are not looking for credit right now.

exactly...well said joseph

but there's always gotta be the ones with the negative comments no matter how great the news is

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, UglyBug said:

If you had checked up you would have found humans can survive 4/5 days without water 30 to 40 days with no food whatsoever !

I wasn't thinking about the food. I was thinking about the long journey with flood waters rising all around them. I was thinking they might do something desperate, like try to swim through the flooded areas. I was concerned there might not be enough air so deep in the cave. I thought they would certainly have either have hypothermia or the opposite heat exhaustion. The odds were well against them. 

It's a great day today. 

• Like 2