Enforce a drug test

CLW

I am asking this on behalf of a friend.

His girlfriend is living with their 3 yr old son near Korat. He is coming regularly to visit them.

Without going to much into details, the last months his girlfriend has been acting very strangely when he was abroad and also during the time he was visiting.

Now he is suspecting her of taking crystal meth / yaba.

Asking her would and did lead to nothing.

Can he do something to prove that suspicion and also he worry about his son.

Maybe your friend could contact a private detective to find out what is going on without the need of enforcing a drug test.

-.Mai Mee Tang.-

I guess it is difficult to prove drug consumption with a private detective.

How difficult is it to get a sample from ones own GF?
Drain the toilet and turn off the water-valve. In two minutes she will be telling you to fix
it and you can collect the urine in a test beaker.
Good idea.

Go to the police and tell them you think, she is using drugs, they can check.
That would be the last resort he's considering but yes, he was thinking about it already.
Though it might look stupid to him if she has really taken any drugs therefore a drug test might be more discreet and a proof before calling the police.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/1/2018 at 9:32 AM, FritsSikkink said:

Go to the police and tell them you think, she is using drugs, they can check.

Wouldn't it be better to consult a doctor; the doctor may be able to tell or find  a way to test her. Going to the police would make me want to leave someone who did that to me; whether I was taking drugs or not. If they have any sort of relationship, they should  be able to talk it out; if she won't talk about it, well  . . .

Edited by smotherb
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Wouldn't it be better to consult a doctor; the doctor may be able to tell or find  a way to test her. Going to the police would make me want to leave someone who did that to me; whether I was taking drugs or not. If they have any sort of relationship, they should  be able to talk it out; if she won't talk about it, well  . . .

Read the OP, she will not talk about it.

1 hour ago, NoBrainer said:

You should be able to buy a simple drug test kit at some kind of pharmacy. Try asking a few shops, and if they say no, ask if they could order one for you.

Get a test kit and then ask her again, if she stares that she is not on anything, then you can say so "So you won't mind taking this urine test then"

The reaction should tell you what's going on.

No, there are no drug tests at any shop in Thailand.

Only chance might be lazada, or aliexpress from China.

2 hours ago, soistalker said:

Tell her it would really turn you on if she gave you a golden shower. Make sure you get a good mouth full midstream. Have it tested.

or a good old fashioned "cleveland steamer", just not sure how he could test that unless he wanted to check if she had worms?

3 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Read the OP, she will not talk about it.

Well, I think you should read what I said.

Let me break it down for you. Regarding talking, I said, "If they have any sort of relationship, they should be able to talk it out; if she won't talk about it, well  . . . "  You see I believe communication is the most important element of a relationship. I guess some do not. So, I would recommend he try again to speak to her.                  

I suggested consulting a doctor would be preferential to going to police. If you go to police and she is doing drugs; she gets a record and maybe jail. If she is not doing drugs, you risk embarrassing her and maybe letting yourself into a pay-off.

Of course, if you would take her to police at the onset, you probably do not care if she goes to jail or is embarrassed.

40 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Let me break it down for you. Regarding talking, I said, "If they have any sort of relationship, they should be able to talk it out; if she won't talk about it, well  . . . "  You see I believe communication is the most important element of a relationship. I guess some do not. So, I would recommend he try again to speak to her.                  

I suggested consulting a doctor would be preferential to going to police. If you go to police and she is doing drugs; she gets a record and maybe jail. If she is not doing drugs, you risk embarrassing her and maybe letting yourself into a pay-off.

Of course, if you would take her to police at the onset, you probably do not care if she goes to jail or is embarrassed.

The care of the kid is more important then everything else.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Buy one of these. Available at pharmacies. Amphetamine test.

download (6).jpg

For some reason, unknown to me, they don't use amphetamine in Thailand, they seem to prefer methamphetamine.

Edited by Vacuum
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

Talk to the kid away from mom and see if he says anything strange.  Not the best proof but it might answer questions. 

How much information with that produce coming from a 3 year old kid?

LeoTex

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FritsSikkink said:

The care of the kid is more important then everything else.

Gee, oh benevolent one; nice dodge by the way, here I was thinking getting help for its mother would be good for the kid.

However, may I ask, how is taking her to the cops better thAn to the doctor?

5 hours ago, smotherb said:

You seem to be some kind of relationship expert, especially those involving the more wanton

variety of Thai females.

A bit surprising really considering that you have been married to a Sorbonne educated CEO of

Vietnamese origin for many years, perhaps even decades.