I am almost ready to Pull the plug and leave

Ban Phe Dezza

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

But isn't it all a bit pointless?

What's the point of sex if you don't intend to have more children?

I can see now why you have already prepared for death as  it seems you may as already be dead!

perhaps you'd rather do a spot of gardening?

20 hours ago, marcusarelus said:

I retired here at 50 and have had almost 30 years of glorious retirement in Thailand.  I have rescued soi dogs and homeless women and women who would probably not have found a Thai man to marry.  The ladies have lived better and longer lives and so have their families.  I taught a couple of thousand Thai children to tell tourists where the bathroom is as an educator in government schools (before my pension started). I have funded college for a number of doctor's children.  I have started my Thai acquaintances off on numerous small business endeavors and have positively impacted the Thai economy.  Many more things but that will give you some idea of the positive aspects of having old dodders hanging around.  

I have funded college for a number of doctor's children while as an educator in government schools? Really? As an educator you earned more than the Doctor's themselves and had to fund their children's college?

Care to explain how many children's college you funded, how much for each child and how you did all that on an educators salary in a government school?

Positively impacted the Thai economy single handedly, started numerous Thai acquaintances off on numerous business adventures, yet in a recent post your wife was buying a house that you could only help her pay for?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bwpage3 said:

I have funded college for a number of doctor's children while as an educator in government schools? Really? As an educator you earned more than the Doctor's themselves and had to fund their children's college?

Care to explain how many children's college you funded, how much for each child and how you did all that on an educators salary in a government school?

Positively impacted the Thai economy single handedly, started numerous Thai acquaintances off on numerous business adventures, yet in a recent post your wife was buying a house that you could only help her pay for?

No.  Why would I?  I did even more while employed by the US government and had a long lasting effect on the Thai communications and aviation industry.  It would be my suggestion to any poster to limit knowledge of personal affairs to short phrases that give the meaning but don't get into to much detail as there are many people who take pleasure at personal attacks here.  I have found when detail is requested it is rarely for clarification or expansion of a topic but rather an attempt to embarrass and call the poster names.  So in answer to your question, no I would not care to explain anything to you now or ever. 

20 hours ago, marcusarelus said:

I have made it for 30 years of my old life in Thailand with only four life threatening experiences which I was easily able to cover with pocket change.  Far as I'm concerned I have succeeded.  The rest is gravy.  If I go the last 30 years have been worth it.

:clap2:

3 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

No.  Why would I?  I did even more while employed by the US government and had a long lasting effect on the Thai communications and aviation industry.  It would be my suggestion to any poster to limit knowledge of personal affairs to short phrases that give the meaning but don't get into to much detail as there are many people who take pleasure at personal attacks here.  I have found when detail is requested it is rarely for clarification or expansion of a topic but rather an attempt to embarrass and call the poster names.  So in answer to your question, no I would not care to explain anything to you now or ever. 

Not hard to understand why you won't.

No farang gov't teacher is ever going to earn enough to pay for Doctor's kids tuition's.

I am pretty sure everyone can agree on that!

18 minutes ago, bwpage3 said:

Not hard to understand why you won't.

No farang gov't teacher is ever going to earn enough to pay for Doctor's kids tuition's.

I am pretty sure everyone can agree on that!

I taught kids with emotional problems.  It was hot, no ac.  I walked up four flights of stairs to my office a number of times a day.  There were days I was lucky to survive.  Once I had to be carried out to an ambulance by my students on a board.  It was a military job and I worked for the Thai government.  Maybe the job was only important to me and a few of my students but I felt the work was worthwhile.  It had nothing to do with doctors.  You are an out and out liar.  You said I wrote, "I have funded college for a number of doctor's children while as an educator in government schools." I didn't write that.  You misquoted me to change the meaning of my post and have tried to bait me into an argument. ?

Edited by marcusarelus

6 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I think this guy has the answer to that.

Very entertaining video. Thanks for that. ?

If one doesn't have the will power and common sense to keep fit and not become overweight, then one might as well enjoy the situation and have a laugh. ?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

are you serious? I'm 63 and look 50 and you can't believe the month long sex orgy I'm having right now for my birthday. I am dating three women who are 37, 26 and 25 years old and are very beautiful. My maid is 35 and hot as hell. I ride my motorcycle all over exploring Thailand. I mean EVERYWHERE. Three months ago I hooked up with the most incredibly beautiful woman in Surin. You would die if I posted her photo. Sorry to come down on you like this but 63 is very young if you don't smoke or drink and eat right and exercise. It is Saturday night at 10:30 PM and I am waiting for the disco to open at midnight. I won't get home until 4AM. Before anybody call BS on this post I want to say it is completely true. 

Even with smoke, drink and no exercise, the 1956 batch is just about mature enough to start living ?

11 hours ago, BritManToo said:

But isn't it all a bit pointless?

What's the point of sex if you don't intend to have more children?

It's a bit like a hamster on a wheel, round and round and round.

This is the funniest post I have read in along time. Some people watch professional sports.  I prefer professional sex and I do not intend to have any more kids. Some women are better than others and some pros will rock your world.  I am not dead yet as I get close to 60 and look forward to sex more than food or sports.  

Also  Impossible to get pregnant when you are playing the violin and she is playing the trumbone. 55555?

2 minutes ago, Wake Up said:

This is the funniest post I have read in along time. Some people watch professional sports.  I prefer professional sex and I do not intend to have any more kids. Some women are better than others and some pros will rock your world.  I am not dead yet as I get close to 60 and look forward to sex more than food or sports.  

Also  Impossible to get pregnant when you are playing the violin and she is playing the trumbone. 55555?

I  got a vasectomy when I was 30 something.  I'd had a number of children and decided that was enough. I wish I'd have gotten one when I was 14.   Did the poster above expect me to stop having sex at 30 years of age? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Wake Up said:

It is easy to understand for those folks that never could get any sex before they moved to Thailand.

On 9/5/2018 at 8:14 AM, BritManToo said:

I have several friends, too poor to stay in Thailand, who now rotate around Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Philippines.

Lee Kuan Yew former PM of SIN smelled this rat umpteen years ago and coined his point of view about this class of (white) foreigners

9 hours ago, Wake Up said:

i'm not quite there yet but can see myself not needing much sex at 63.

the guy traveling around on the motorcycle on a heavy month long sex binge sounds like he's having some sort of delayed mid life crisis to me.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dick Crank said:

the guy traveling around on the motorcycle on a heavy month long sex binge sounds like he's having some sort of delayed mid life crisis to me.

From my perch on the tree of age at almost 80 I look back at 63 and wonder how I had so much sex.  If I hadn't taken photos I wouldn't remember it at all.  The women in Thailand 20 years ago really were better looking and  oh so much more available.  Back then you'd get spec sex.  That's like trying out cheese or salami at the deli before you buy.  Them were the days.  Sorry you will never experience them. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

From my perch on the tree of age at almost 80 I look back at 63 and wonder how I had so much sex.  If I hadn't taken photos I wouldn't remember it at all.  The women in Thailand 20 years ago really were better looking and  oh so much more available.  Back then you'd get spec sex.  That's like trying out cheese or salami at the deli before you buy.  Them were the days.  Sorry you will never experience them. 

can you talk about the future rather then the past all the time?

1 hour ago, Dick Crank said:

66 here, still going... Even though Proscar slows me down a bit. I'll drop it unless my prostate shrinks to 75 cc at my next MRI.

Mind you, sex is essential for happy ageing. As well as moderate exercise. My advice would be sex every other day and 8000 to 9000 km cycling a year...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mogandave said:

By 80 you should have noticed that the older we get, the better looking they get.

When I went to university, it seemed about 5% of the gals were “hot”.

Now, when I drive by a university, 95% are hot and 4.9% are okay. Even most of the teachers look good.

“If you don’t think you’re getting old, start dating women your own age.”

Boy do I know it.  I even married one years ago.  She is passed now.  Rest her soul. 

3 hours ago, mogandave said:

When I went to university, it seemed about 5% of the gals were “hot”.
Now, when I drive by a university, 95% are hot and 4.9% are okay. Even most of the teachers look good.

When you went to University it was all white women, now you drive by a University filled with Asian women.

You ain't comparing like with like.

I was back in the UK recently and the girls at university that were 'hot' was more like 2%.

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

When you went to University it was all white women, now you drive by a University filled with Asian women.

You ain't comparing like with like.

I was back in the UK recently and the girls at university that were 'hot' was more like 2%.

Perhaps you were looking at it from your now stature, or visible attributes regarding a possible leg over...?

1 minute ago, transam said:

Perhaps you were looking at it from your now stature, or visible attributes regarding a possible leg over...?

A lot of university aged women  in the UK and Ireland have became obese and Americanised

I visited recently and the quality has literally went to the dogs

You could walk around malls and parks in Dublin, Belfast London , and count the stunning looking women on your fingers

It has certainly changed and not for the better

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ks45672 said:

A lot of university aged women  in the UK and Ireland have became obese and Americanised

You could walk around malls and parks in Dublin, Belfast London , and count the stunning looking women on your fingers

Modern day diet, must go and get plastered at the late night disco on Friday and Saturday every week.....Folk go on and on here about smoking but in years to come the now youngsters will face an early grave......

2 minutes ago, Ks45672 said:

Last time I was in England (I think maybe 2008?) I was there for 3 weeks and in all that time I saw just one girl who I would class as 'doable' on first impression (purely on looks, I didn't actually know her).  She was something like half my age(ish) so unobtanium there.  I'd also be frowned upon as a kiddie fiddler (she was probably University age or something).  Here there's a different system.  My wife is 33 and I'm 49 and that's seen as okay.  In England the curtains would be twitching.

She's about 3Kg over her own preferred weight.  I'm thinking 'f**********k' that's 20Kg less than you'd be if you came from where I came from.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, marcusarelus said:

Not much future do I have but a lot of past.  The future I don't know what will happen.  Most of the time I stay in today as I have promises to keep,   And miles to go before I sleep. 

because the woods are lovely, dark and deep?

7 minutes ago, transam said:

Modern day diet, must go and get plastered at the late night disco on Friday and Saturday every week.....Folk go on and on here about smoking but in years to come the now youngsters will face an early grave......

Useless factoid:

Smoking increases risk of death to the tune of about 5x (500%) for lung cancer.  Being 70+, even as a non smoker increases risk of lung cancer about 500x (50,000%).  Toke and chill, just don't advertise it to the law.  Green tea will add about 13 years to your life, or just 8 if you're a smoker, so if you make marajuana tea... just sayin'

"It's the immune system stupit!" - not what happens, but what you do about it.