Have you done stuff with ladyboys?

Fex Bluse

How many straight guys have had experiences with ladyboys?   

257 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

24 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I feel excluded.  Because I am gay, I certainly haven't done anything with ladyboys, as that's a straight thing.

Next … 

All this gender thing, huh

a good f and a good b or a good h, hasnt anything to do with gender or sexuality!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

no frickin' way!

you going to blow a dude or take it in the you know where?

I love real Thai ladies. 

Some of the third sex here prefer to receive, as much as to give.

So you can't really presume that the readers here are interested in taking it in the you know where.

14 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Some of the third sex here prefer to receive, as much as to give.

So you can't really presume that the readers here are interested in taking it in the you know where.

Confirmed! And never involved money--just good ole fun(sorry ladies).....still have many LB friends here

I'm surprised by the results so far. I thought making it anonymous would encourage people to be honest. Surely, nearly every one of us has had at least one such encounter... Hard to believe when someone says they have not considering how attractive to ladyboys can be. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

On 10/9/2018 at 9:46 PM, Jingthing said:

I feel excluded.  Because I am gay, I certainly haven't done anything with ladyboys, as that's a straight thing.

Next … 

Is this true? I would have assumed that gay guys love ladyboys! Maybe pre-op better than post, but the ladyboys ARE men afterall, though it's hard to tell many times 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You assume wrong. Gay men for the most part strongly prefer dudes. Why be gay otherwise? You're obsessing on genitals. Ladyboys present as FEMALES. Gay men generally prefer people that present as MALES. DUH! 

Fair enough. Learned something today. 

My wife bought (OK, I bought it, she selected it) a sewing machine off a ladyboy in Robinsons.

She did an excellent job of selling and demonstrating the machine, shame she wasn't quite so good at presenting as female.

• Haha 2

I once looked admiringly at a shapely tush on a young shop assistant and imagined some dirty fantasy !!
She turned around and was obviously a he not a she , I was instantly woken from my dirty day dream !!

That’s my sexual experience with a ladyboy !! and I’m not proud of it [emoji51]

• Haha 1