'United against racism', Germans stage mass protest against far right

rooster59

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Parsed as: Buy into your idea that Multiculturalism is the cause of discontent and terrorism.

I would claim it was my idea if I could, but many others have had the same thoughts before me.

Still waiting for you to name your improved multicultural society?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

If you had the courage of your own convictions and went back to live where you were born I'd have more time for  your arguments. 

Too many foreigners in the EU for me.

I prefer it here.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, steve73 said:

The strange thing is that immigration into much of Europe seems to be tolerated and even encouraged by a significant number of the populace, yet it costs the host countries a significant amount in housing, benefits, integration, health provision, education, etc. There may be some benefits of low-wage workers, but these invariably undercut their own nationals and keep wages depressed, (and much of this income is exported back to their places of origin).

Compare that to immigration to other places (such as Thailand) where "immigrants" such as western expats & retirees cost the host country nothing, but provide a valuable source of foreign income.  These are often the most xenophobic places with large numbers of the populace trying to discourage the expats.

Wrong again. 

There are all kinds of highly qualified immigrants holding good job positions in global corporations like the bank where I worked in. 

These are the persons that Germany needs to keep the social security system ongoing. Not the countless welfare scroungers that think they have a given privilege just by the colour of their skin. 

Btw, I don't feel discouraged here in Thailand. Things might get a bit harder for me as a person, but I'm used to challenges. I'm happy when this young Thai lady is happy because her daughter can go to university now. Like any other young girl in the world should be able to. 

And I certainly don't want to hear the word "unpatriotic" from any German again.

Btw, the current German government encourages the rally in Berlin. And for the first time after decades I agree with the German government (in this matter)

Edited by micmichd
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Naam said:

The United States of America and Singapore.

Do they have;
- open borders that anyone can cross without passport?
- wellfare for illegals? and by wellfare I mean accommodation, healthcare incl. dental and monthly allowance.
- fast track for illegals to jobs that enables them to apply for residency?

- a network (with taxpayers money) of lawyers, translators, immigration consultants etc. for illegals?
etc...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

45 minutes ago, micmichd said:

Wrong again. 

There are all kinds of highly qualified immigrants holding good job positions in global corporations like the bank where I worked in. 

These are the persons that Germany needs to keep the social security system ongoing. Not the countless welfare scroungers that think they have a given privilege just by the colour of their skin. 

Btw, I don't feel discouraged here in Thailand. Things might get a bit harder for me as a person, but I'm used to challenges. I'm happy when this young Thai lady is happy because her daughter can go to university now. Like any other young girl in the world should be able to. 

And I certainly don't want to hear the word "unpatriotic" from any German again.

Btw, the current German government encourages the rally in Berlin. And for the first time after decades I agree with the German government (in this matter)

the current german government is a minority government cdu/csu 26 %, spd 15 % =total 41 %, as of todays polls ,thus working against its own people who disagree with this welcome nonsense

wbr

roobaa01

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

the current german government is a minority government cdu/csu 26 %, spd 15 % =total 41 %, as of todays polls

What is  the other 59%?  If they are in fact the majority, why do they yield power to the minority?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1