The Official Manchester United Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

9 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

You’ve lost 5 of your last 8 matches in all comps and are playing like it. 

Did you ignore the first part of my post? We are discussing the Ole era as a whole, not the last month exclusively.

Looks like your just another goldfish in the bowl. 

1 hour ago, nev said:

Well onto today's game, This will be a tough one and a must win for us, Glad Young has been dropped he has lost it and needs replacing.

2-1 to us in a close game.

How do you know Young has been dropped? 

2 hours ago, RickG16 said:

How do you know Young has been dropped? 

Even blind Freddy can see he is not good enough no more, He should do what Gary Neville did when he realised he was not up to scratch no more, Remember the game at Stoke after that he retired.

He starts on the bench.

Edited by nev
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, nev said:

Even blind Freddy can see he is not good enough no more, He should do what Gary Neville did when he realised he was not up to scratch no more, Remember the game at Stoke after that he retired.

He starts on the bench.

Don't disagree too much mate... Just wondering where you got the team news from ☺ 

One thing Young does bring is a bit of leadership and fight, but it's time for others to step up. I still don't think of Pogba in that mould but he might need to develop that side of his character.

3 hours ago, RickG16 said:

Did you ignore the first part of my post? We are discussing the Ole era as a whole, not the last month exclusively.

Looks like your just another goldfish in the bowl. 

Ok with Mourinho you were bad. Ole took over and had a good run, with some fortune, now they look like the old team Jose had again (your mate chip butty and the other flyby nighters swift exit is testament to this). It's not the manager/s it's the team.  

You have a sniff at top 4 because Chelsea and Spurs have a had some bad results of late, losing 19 matches between them in total.

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Don't disagree too much mate... Just wondering where you got the team news from ☺ 

One thing Young does bring is a bit of leadership and fight, but it's time for others to step up. I still don't think of Pogba in that mould but he might need to develop that side of his character.

Why did Pogba show a different side and leadership qualities for France during the World Cup but is overlooked as Captain by someone who I think most can agree is past it at top level?

Do you think he will be content to not be in the Champions League or he /his agent will start their antics again ?

Edited by Kadilo

1 hour ago, nev said:

He starts on the bench.

Young came in for a lot of stick a few years back for continually diving.

Not been the same since.

3 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

I'm not watching but it reads badly on the BBC feed.

Put your second string out Wednesday mate, rest your boys for Burnley. ????

Hope De Gea plays like this on Wednesday. He was garbage the other night as well

11 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

2-0 down already to Everton

I spotted your wife around town on her matching Man City scooter. I whispered in her ear that it doesnt have to be this way. She should be able to pick any scooter she wants. I saw a sad, resigned look in her eyes. I told her not to stop dreaming of freedom.

• Haha 1

Did not think we could get any worse and we have, Big second half needed.

Lukaku off Sanchez on should be the first move well infact the whole team needs replacing.

8 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

I spotted your wife around town on her matching Man City scooter. I whispered in her ear that it doesnt have to be this way. She should be able to pick any scooter she wants. I saw a sad, resigned look in her eyes. I told her not to stop dreaming of freedom.

Liar.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Hope De Gea plays like this on Wednesday. He was garbage the other night as well

He has been rubbish for weeks, I think he has spat the dummy due to not getting his bumper contract or his dream move to Real, at this rate Real will not want him.

Just now, nev said:

He has been rubbish for weeks, I think he has spat the dummy due to not getting his bumper contract or his dream move to Real, at this rate Real will not want him.

He's got nothing in front of him though. I'm watching on bad stream today...is it just me or is our best centre back playing right back? 

4 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

He's got nothing in front of him though. I'm watching on bad stream today...is it just me or is our best centre back playing right back? 

Who's your best centreback? Everybody has been poor. 2v0 HT a fair score. ManU very much 2nd best.

5 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Who's your best centreback? Everybody has been poor. 2v0 HT a fair score. ManU very much 2nd best.

It really is sad how you watch our games. If we were top and city were 5th I guarantee I would have zero interest in a city game. 

3 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

It really is sad how you watch our games. If we were top and city were 5th I guarantee I would have zero interest in a city game. 

Erm. Footy fans watch many games not just their own teams. I love football and watch whoever is on. Couple that with we play you on Wednesday, so we want to see how you're playing

P.S. 3-0 down now

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Erm. Footy fans watch many games not just their own teams. I love football and watch whoever is on. Couple that with we play you on Wednesday, so we want to see how you're playing

P.S. 3-0 down now

I hope you thrash them mrboj. :biggrin:

• Haha 2

How much longer does Woody Woodpecker keep his job ?

If you count how many United players are:

1. Not talented enough

2. Too old

3. Have a shitty attitude

How many players do you have left ? Not many.:smile:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

P.S. 3-0 down now

Na I think you're just sad. You are a moderator on an Internet forum, after all.

• Haha 1