Worst Joke Ever 2024

35 minutes ago, Crossy said:

University lecturer - "Have you completed your experiments with pendula?"
Student - "Yes, we are now sat on our ba, doing our sa".

Fetching my coat ...

Sorry Crossy.... I looked at Google and still can't work this one out. 

Please explain. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, Korat Kiwi said:

Sorry Crossy.... I looked at Google and still can't work this one out. 

Please explain. 

Clue. Alternative spelling of "pendula" 🙂

29 minutes ago, Korat Kiwi said:

I looked at Google

You need AI mate:

I'd be happy to explain the joke! This is a play on words that relies on some knowledge of physics and Latin terminology. Here's the breakdown:
  1. Pendula: The plural form of "pendulum," a physical device that swings back and forth in a regular motion.
  2. Sat on our ba: This is a play on words that sounds like "sine and cosine," which are mathematical functions that describe the motion of a pendulum.
  3. Doing our sa: This is another play on words that sounds like "tangent," another mathematical function that is related to sine and cosine.
So, the joke is that the student is using the words "sat on our ba" and "doing our sa" as a pun for "sine, cosine, and tangent," which are all related to the motion of a pendulum. It's a clever and nerdy joke that would likely make physics enthusiasts chuckle!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

You need AI mate:

I'd be happy to explain the joke! This is a play on words that relies on some knowledge of physics and Latin terminology. Here's the breakdown:
  1. Pendula: The plural form of "pendulum," a physical device that swings back and forth in a regular motion.
  2. Sat on our ba: This is a play on words that sounds like "sine and cosine," which are mathematical functions that describe the motion of a pendulum.
  3. Doing our sa: This is another play on words that sounds like "tangent," another mathematical function that is related to sine and cosine.
So, the joke is that the student is using the words "sat on our ba" and "doing our sa" as a pun for "sine, cosine, and tangent," which are all related to the motion of a pendulum. It's a clever and nerdy joke that would likely make physics enthusiasts chuckle!

Or they could be sat on their bums doing their sums.