Unoffical Spurs Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

2.0 to the Tottenham 2.0

2 nil to the tottenham 2.0....

Oh wouldn't it be sweet to bang a few more ki In the second half...

Woops meant to post this at half time... 70 mins and no change plenty of arsenal possession.  Only one save from Hugo.. says it all really ..

Not looking good for our neighbors, looks like a nightmare season for them. 

The Mourinho style can be very boring to look at but who cares, another 3 points thanks to Son and Kane masterclass. 

What's the predictions.for our January transfer window? I still think that we could use a striker that would 'scare' defenders if he came on for the last ??? Mins..  our Brazilian boy sid viscous ???? has potential. but..atm ? don't think he'd worry defenders.that much...and although Toby and diet seem to be relatively solid atm ... ???? A naturally lhs CB. Would still work better for me. Who will go? . Ali. Out On loan?  gazza in goals a cert...  Thoughts guys ? 

33 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

What's the predictions.for our January transfer window? I still think that we could use a striker that would 'scare' defenders if he came on for the last ??? Mins..  our Brazilian boy sid viscous ???? has potential. but..atm ? don't think he'd worry defenders.that much...and although Toby and diet seem to be relatively solid atm ... ???? A naturally lhs CB. Would still work better for me. Who will go? . Ali. Out On loan?  gazza in goals a cert...  Thoughts guys ? 

I thought a big club would have gone for Wilson in the summer but he signed for Newcastle and looks the business. Ings was supposed to be a target of yours, wasn't he? Calvert-Lewin looks top drawer and he probably realises that he will win nothing at Everton so someone will get him, might as well be you.

Oh

22 hours ago, champers said:

I thought a big club would have gone for Wilson in the summer but he signed for Newcastle and looks the business. Ings was supposed to be a target of yours, wasn't he? Calvert-Lewin looks top drawer and he probably realises that he will win nothing at Everton so someone will get him, might as well be you.

Yeah   he  might not win anything there, but Everton have DEEP pockets atm. Chinese money I believe .can't see them letting him go easily If at all.. Wilson would have been a good buy... Think he realised either way England prospect's were limited and took the option where he at least started which is fair enuf  His partner Josh king at one point might have done the job but been plagued by injuries and barely featured last season and not at all this

The other other option might be Troy deeney.  .but again he hasn't featured for Watford this season...  So Dificult..

4 me Watkins would have been a .decent buy ... But debatable  that sitting on the bench for long periods would benefit him over regular starts which hes getting at villa

I.suppose levy and Jose would argue bale will fill the role... But,.   honestly atm... He looks  MILES away from the player he was when he left us.. will he get that extra 'mojo' bac..  not Sayin it's impossible.. but. 

Ari stood half a chance at the title.  In the Jan window I think  and   He desperatly wanted/needed a striker and asked for teves.. levy bought him Saha....looks like that extra 'bit  in the market ' is atm a sticking point.. one thing is Jose is a past master at handling these situs aka ? Titles, whereas it was a once in a lifetime for Ari... . So. We will see .

A win at a canter..lo celso had a decent game.. he SO reminds me of Ossie ardiles...

He's probably the only one that enhanced his chances of a prem start. bale still away off .. Doherty did ok...   A run out for the fringers. Winning the group.. app'tly gives us an unseeded  next opponent...so palace next up...Saha and co won't be easy...but then no prem game is

Halftime  0-1 .  Tbh felt for cps keeper.. couple of GREAT save then let's a soft one in.. they are pretty much matching. Us And with bit more luck could have drawn level... Let's hope they throw.caution to the wind.and we can hit them on the break..  atm I'm Thinkin next goal is HUGE ..         COYS !!!

Shocking tactics by Jose today, and I'm  not surprised, trying to save 3 points away to a tough side like Palace, you ask for it!  

We could easily been behind 2-3 goals.   Btw , great free kick by Dier. 

5 hours ago, balo said:

Shocking tactics by Jose today, and I'm  not surprised, trying to save 3 points away to a tough side like Palace, you ask for it!  

We could easily been behind 2-3 goals.   Btw , great free kick by Dier. 

Yeah Jose said that the team did exactly the opposite of what he told them to do second half... He complimented crystal palace sayin they didn't allow our players to carry his instructions out.

Edited by 3 minus 2

Big one comin up tomoro  suppose I'de be hapi  with a point  but won't imagine  Jose will think that ,  he'll b lookin for 3  I quess  THATS why he's won so many titles ....I'm thinkin that Ali will feature... But. Judgin from Jose's recent subs hes still away from it...seems Bale is fading from the picture  perfect time for a cameo role... I know people rave bout diets free kic but they can't be left to him  it was almost nearer the center of the goal than  the post and i'de be VERY disapointed if ANY prem goalkeeper didn't save it... And diet needs not to be takin them bale has enuf cred to take them over..

Anyways lookin forward to it .. 2 proper teams..

Entertaining and Engaging first half without being a classic.. Liverpool look like they've got their

Mojo back. Quick fast flowing football, and offering a threat that's challenging our defence,. .us wot can u say? ... One chance one goal...klopp looked majorly <deleted> at half time... The lad needs to get a grip.. him rantin  only good for us..

1.1.  Game on...

<deleted> it.. so near.yet so far.. but between bergy and kane we should have been out of sight.. fair play to Liverpool pinged it about and tired our defence... Thought it was a mistake by Jose not havin a RHS defender on the bench Serge was clearly tiring and the 2nd goal was down to a lack of concentration by the defence.ie tiredness. thought sissoko was awesome.  He was everywhere... ah well.. onwards and upwards.

5 hours ago, jellydog said:

I see Mourinho hasn't lost his ability to be a bitter pill and a poor loser. Tough game to lose but you'd think he'd eventually show some signs of maturity. Doesn't look like it's going to happen. :violin:

Doe,s anyone really care.????

8 hours ago, jellydog said:

I see Mourinho hasn't lost his ability to be a bitter pill and a poor loser. Tough game to lose but you'd think he'd eventually show some signs of maturity. Doesn't look like it's going to happen. :violin:

Hates to lose...no problem with that...we were unfortunate in the end and some superb individual work last night.

• Like 1