Please Calculate Your Body Mass Index

NCC1701A

55 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

A ridiculous and totally unreliable method, most NFL and rugby players would be classed as  obese by the BMI measurement.  Why people continue to peddle this nonsense astounds me. 

It's just one way of measuring if you are overweight on its own it's not the be all and end all, another and possibly! better measure is your waist size 37 inches and above is considered seriously bad.its also ridiculous to peddle nonsense that full time professional sportsman are in any way representative of the general population astounds me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pilotman said:

A ridiculous and totally unreliable method, most NFL and rugby players would be classed as  obese by the BMI measurement.  Why people continue to peddle this nonsense astounds me. 

Which is why, on the linked website, it says:

"Although BMI can be used for most men and women, it does have some limits:

It may overestimate body fat in athletes and others who have a muscular build.

It may underestimate body fat in older persons and others who have lost muscle."

Taking that into account my adjusted figure is 24.7

"Some limits", but not nonsense.

Edited by Enoon
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

as it doesn't take into account muscle mass, build,  physical make up of any kind, it's good for absolutely  nobody.  

ok you made your point. we are just having some fun here. please leave. thank you.

• Like 1

I'm not fat but it's growing from the bakeries here, they use a lot of shortening or cheap fat.

So now i'm on oatmeal diet with almond milk...add some crushed flaxseed (wife pokpokked them), sunflowerseeds, frozen blueberries from makro and also coconutblossom sugar....all super healthy and nice....no more shortening for me.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Pattaya46 said:

21.0     (1.72 m, 62 kg, 56 yo)

99% of those who criticize BMI have a high BMI

and are very far too look like an "athlete" :whistling:

I'm a 1% then ???? 85 kilo, 178cm = overweight @ 26.8, 34" waist, very little body fat, I do have a huge head though ????

• Haha 1

Trust me, this number is 100% worthless UNLESS you are a super, super fat POS.

You can play video games all day, smoke, and be super thin.  But can't run 1 km.   We know many people like that.  

If you are old and super thin, then that's a problem.  

So, if old and super thin... bad

if not old and super fat....bad

i think old and super fat might be ok... lol

it's crazy how a girl can be super thin but yet also weirdly super fat...  lol

Edited by puukao
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Im obese.

Hideously obese.

Morbidly obese.

I have more rolls than a Jewish Deli.

I have to hide during the Super Bowl so they dont paint Goodyear across my belly and hang me over the stadium.

Im banned in all you can eat restaurants.

I use a firehose as a butt sprayer.

My clothes are tailored by Omar the Tent Maker.

It’s “bum gun”, not butt sprayer - you’ve been here long enough, please learn the language.

i picture you as rail thin, with bad skin, acne pock marks on the face, spiky, unkempt black hair, yellow crooked teeth, chain smoking in front of a 20 year old computer that you can afford to replace but are too cheap to do so. I’m not sure if you wear glasses.

Am I wrong? Or are you just pulling our collective leg?

NCC my fellow HH denizen, I enjoy your posts, but BMI is nonsense. When wearing a handsome size 36 jean and bench pressing my own weight, I am 29.9. When slumming in a 42 waist and barely able to lift my gf over my head, I am a 29.9.

The only real way to look at body mass is checking body fat vs lean muscle through tank submersion.

https://www.verywellfit.com/what-is-hydrostatic-underwater-weighing-3120276

Penis size is tricky - standard 7”. HOWEVER at a 36 waist, length increases almost a full inch, while circumference DROPS “noticeably” (according to my ex-wife).

So being fat can make your cockney BIGGER, but not longer.

And remember (and this is a distant memory for many TV readers) we are all bigger when truly aroused. So find someone to love and keep it interesting, or invest in high quality threesomes with qualified professionals, if you want to reach your full “potential”

Edited by SuperTed
  • Haha 2

hydrostatic underwater weighing : Ms Quinn is making things more complicated than necessary. Density = mass/volume. So just submerge yourself in a container, calculate water displacement (volume) and divide your weight (or mass) by the volume. 

• Haha 1