Video: Four vs One as "local gangsters" try to scar man's face

webfact

3 hours ago, Mavideol said:

Saw one time in California a guy cut another driver off, the driver that was cut off speed up to catch up and shot the guy in the head... here you get 4 vs 1 but still alive

Crime infested dirthole occupied by many savages.

• Confused 1

What a bunch of real hard men, 4 on 1 how tough they must be, vermin. I was surprised that the guy got up and walked after that kicking. Those really tough blokes gave him a few nasty kicks to the head. Probably feel 1000 times worse in the morning. Lucky they didn't kill the bugger, those really tough hard men!

Great comments! Everyone chimes in and vents.  That's so sweet and loving. Now what!  Like it or hate...Life goes on in the land of  smiles.  Rules are real simple here:  avoid conflict, if you can't, prepare to die. It is the Thai way or whatever way of life you want to consider it, but it WILL NOT change.  I don't like it either.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

47 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Yeah, we noticed. 

I'm curious. You say 'we. And not 'I'. Are you speaking on behalf of others or making a bid for alpha male? Only, if it's the latter then you should know the mad horseman got there before you.

• Haha 1