Iranian family touring Thailand - stealing as they go

webfact

53 minutes ago, webfact said:

they stole 2,500 baht from the purse of owner Chaluay Donphot, 64, while she was distracted. 

Chaluay ran after them and managed to grab back 500 baht. 

Spry old bird, no?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Of all the places in the world to go on a thieving spree. Maybe they read too much TV forum and thought Thailand was paved with gold?

I thought you usually had to give something up to get the gold in Thailand?

Edited by pr9spk

56 minutes ago, RotBenz8888 said:

What language do they use to communicate? They seem to have some sort of discussion on that picture....

Love. 

In Thailand, the language of the best thieves is the language of love. Just ask the  sorry saps who fall for a bar girl/boy.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Spidey said:

No, just 'avin a giraffe.

With all due respect avin a "giraffe" is far too obvious and is not London rhyming slang, it's always two words then they would use the word that does'nt rhyme such as "Butchers Hook" ie take a butchers (look) at this, "Barnet Fair" Barnet (hair) etc. avin a laugh is Bubble as in Bubble bath, Thief as in this case is a "Tea Leaf" or"a Tea" all learned from my old East End mum years ago!

OK Lesson over as you were!

Edited by maxcorrigan
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Seems the policeman and Iranian woman are quarreling. I wonder in what language they were throwing insults at each other. Maybe they drew some inspiration from Mel Brooks' 1995 vampire spoof, "Dracula, Dead and Loving It".

Fushta.jpg

Edited by Misterwhisper

2 minutes ago, Misterwhisper said:

Seems the policeman and Iranian woman are quarreling. I wonder in what language they were throwing insults at each other. Maybe they drew some inspiration from Mel Brook's 1995 vampire spoof, "Dracula, Dead and Loving It".

Fushta.jpg

I think that she's asking if she can have the map with the little cars on it. The cop is saying, "No, it's my favourite toy, so don't try nicking it!"

• Haha 1