Police chief orders Big Joke transferred to inactive post

Jonathan Fairfield

7 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

I was going to be the only one in line at immigration in July when I get my extension.

Now there will be long lines again of Nigerians getting their education visas.   

Probably, as well as those without the proper visa queuing up for their monthly border/visa runs.

7 hours ago, GeorgeCross said:

put on file and selectively enforced most likely

I would not count on any reversals. They may look more closely at the promised "leniency", which was fantasy anyway. Some of the more serious damage to the system may be reversed, but income letters are NOT coming back and the ball is now entirely in the court of IO.

• Confused 1

According to the fountain of  all  knowledge ( Wife)  its  numerous reasons 

1 the  70  million for cars

2 China  complaining about not letting them have zero  dollar  tours

3 Trod  on too many companies toes who  all  joined together to get him sacked

Looks  like he may have tried too  hard.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, balo said:

The keyword here is corruption.   Enough is enough,  the big guys on top of the pyramid are not getting their cuts anymore .  

So I guess this is good news for all of us, business as usual.

Agents , banks and immigration officials can walk hand in hand again, happy happy. 

They never stopped.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Traubert said:

Let me get this straight.

The US, UK, Australia and one other caved in when pressured by the mighty Thailand? 

Just read that back to yourself. Really.

Really. 

You are on Thai soil. Local laws apply and Embassies have no power whatsoever.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MadMac said:

About a car? Does not make any sense.

I don't really know either.  The spin doctors are staying quiet and brewing a s**t stew for you to enjoy not before Tuesday.  Only a few insiders know what happened, from what I'm told.  And I'm sure we can all imagine they are scared to go public.  His name wasn't even mentioned in that article.

16 minutes ago, MadMac said:

About a car? Does not make any sense.

It does not have to make sense.

Check what will happen to Big Joke on AMM's twitter (last tweet).

Edited by lkv

Just now, keysersoze276 said:

Lmao.  Immigration and embassies apply or abide by local laws?  I agree with the other guy.  Read back what you are writing.

Yes. When you get in trouble they won't take you out of prison.

When you experience Immigration issues you deal with Immigration not the Embassy.

Just now, lkv said:

It does not have to make sense.

Check what will happen to Big Joke on AAM's twitter (last tweet).

What are you talking about?  This is major news with no official statement.  What do you mean it does not have to make sense?  You are saying the reason he went from the bottom and skyrocketed to the top in record time, then suddenly got thrown to the bottom with his career finished doesn't have to make sense and shouldn't matter to any inquiring minds?

4 minutes ago, keysersoze276 said:

What are you talking about?  This is major news with no official statement.  What do you mean it does not have to make sense?  You are saying the reason he went from the bottom and skyrocketed to the top in record time, then suddenly got thrown to the bottom with his career finished doesn't have to make sense and shouldn't matter to any inquiring minds?

Listen to what I am saying. Have you been reading these threads?

It involves specific issues that are, under Thai law, illegal to be discussed and linked.

If you want to understand the story, read through these posts. There are already clues where to find the needed information.

Edited by lkv
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, lkv said:

Really. 

You are on Thai soil. Local laws apply and Embassies have no power whatsoever.

So it wasn't just an opportunity to do even less for the same money?

I can only speak for the UK embassy. Since the Satanic Gordon Brown and Tony Blair partnership withdrew all overseas mission funds to fund their ridiculous ID card scheme, and told them to make their own money selling visas, UK visas have rocketed and Embassy staff are now largely guessing what their function actually is.

It took no more than a suggestion to get them to drop the LOI thing, there would be no pressure whatsoever as they couldn't give a rats arse about their overseas citizens.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lkv said:

Listen to what I am saying. Have you been reading these threads?

It involves specific issues that are, under Thai laws, illegal to be discussed and linked.

If you want to understand the story, read through these posts. There are already clues where to find the needed information.

I've read every single post.  I said that on page 12.  What specific issues are you referring to?  Under Thai laws, it is illegal to discuss why specifically Big Joke got allegedly arrested and transferred?  Well, I'm about to tell you something you may find shocking- Thai social media and news outlets are abuzz...info is trickling...big hands are sweating.  Two people were arrested allegedly for a 70 million baht scam for a fleet of immigration police cars.  I'm not saying it is true or correct or accurate, I'm not sharing it claiming I know what really happened.  You are telling me to find clues in the posts.  Hey Matlock!  The paragraph on fb and twitter is the same thing that was posted in this article!

6 minutes ago, keysersoze276 said:

I've read every single post.  I said that on page 12.  What specific issues are you referring to?  Under Thai laws, it is illegal to discuss why specifically Big Joke got allegedly arrested and transferred?  Well, I'm about to tell you something you may find shocking- Thai social media and news outlets are abuzz...info is trickling...big hands are sweating.  Two people were arrested allegedly for a 70 million baht scam for a fleet of immigration police cars.  I'm not saying it is true or correct or accurate, I'm not sharing it claiming I know what really happened.  You are telling me to find clues in the posts.  Hey Matlock!  The paragraph on fb and twitter is the same thing that was posted in this article!

Well yeah you believe what you read in the Thai media, which is heavily controlled, and I believe what I read on other sources that are out of reach of Thai authorities.

Edited by lkv

5 minutes ago, lkv said:

and you blame the EMBASSY?

In as much as the Embassy doesn't and didn't give a damn about the citizens supposedly under its care since it had it's funds withdrawn and had to go to work to stay on the gravy train, yes I do.

Unapologetically.

1 minute ago, Traubert said:

In as much as the Embassy doesn't and didn't give a damn about the citizens supposedly under its care since it had it's funds withdrawn and had to go to work to stay on the gravy train, yes I do.

Unapologetically.

Well yeah fair enough. They don't do too much for their citizens, so blame them for those things, but this particular letter issue has been started by Immigration.

• Like 1