Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

It's close in the fantasy semi's.

GS has a handy 300 point lead over Bangkok Bombers going into tomorrow with even amount of players left.

The Bluesteel Dees are 215 points up having used two more players against The Flyers,going to the wire with averages of 102.6 and 101.9 respectively.I think Alex might have pulled a rabbit out of the hat with his Pies inclusions this week.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, farmerjo said:

Getting a bit peeved with some ump decisions,if this is not in the back i don't know what is.

And Grundy got a free kick for it..:saai:

browngetty050817.jpg

Yep, the umpy missed one there.

Loved it when Ziebell kept asking the ump if it was a free kick for a dangerous tackle and the ump said he didn't see it.

Ziebell had one paid against his 5 minutes earlier.

As you can see from the picture, pins his arms and head cannons into the ground.

I wonder if Grundy will get the same type of support that Dangerfield did?

I can't see Robbo coming out and say "it wasn't an illegal tackle because the ump never paid a free kick".

• Like 1

Well....back from the island...Koh Larn its called...bathroom basin tap was trickling at best this morning the shower not only stoped producing warm water it stoped producing water during my shower....just enough to wash the important bits....last time something like that happened it was in Joduipuir spells something like that India in winter....im sure Jo had something to do with it....was getting net on the island, tried looking up how I was faring in Fantasy and of course the AFL app would not open at all on my phone...not confident was i...back to my room in BKK  and quickly rip out my new MacBook Pro I been boring you guys about all year....so narrow a margin OMG....

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Like 1

Thank you Fj....you of all I was scared of the most, in fact from about 1/3 into the fantasy season I was watching you like a Hawk...I expected that you were the man to beat every thing I've done since then was with in mind that I would be playing you in sudden death and thats how it came to pass...

From about 1/3 in you were easily one of the best performing team with great scores week in week out...thought id done my dash during the bye when I sold off my reserves to bolster up the 20 playing group who about 3 weeks ago went off the boil...if we played last week you would have won by 50.

Dee's 2243 and looks like one of my top scores for the year vs Fj 2212, ahhh 31 points mr Fj,....tears are in your eyes...great game down to the wire....

Grant 1985 vs Optus 1756.....Grant moves into his second GF shame oppie fell away at the end of the season I'm sure if the Kev Sheedy of TV fantasy wasn't somewhere exotic it may have possibly been a different story, 3 out when I looked early on..Never the less Grant is the most consistent Fantasy player in TV and in 3rd position which is the lucky spot Grant...

Next week sees the replay of year one Grand Final, Dee's vs Grant.....mucho revenge, steak knifes getting sharpened up there on Grants ranch....and JoBlow nowhere to be seen.....did you see jo? I made it again....lol...

• Like 2

The Dee's are not traveling well in the second half of the season were stitched up good by the GWS, I thought they could have pulled it off but carrying to many returning from long spells in sick bay won't do your course much good...The North game now has highlighted what I thought was a must win...10th now...next weeks game will seal the fate of either the Dee's or the Saints a loss by either they mose well go set up camp on Jo's Cottleslow Beach....then we have the Lions and Saints have North, last game of the year the Dee's face the Pies....well there good a spoling parties....whilst the Saints get the Tigers at the G....Port and the Bombers the weakest links in the 8....

Eagles the only other team that can make it face..... Carlton, GWS &Crows 

Port have coming up...Pies, W Bulldogs & GCS @home

Bombers have coming up...Crows, GWS & Dcokers @ home...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sceadugenga said:

Are you suggesting this makes certain proof they got it wrong? :cool:

They sure have. 2 times this season I have had a red X next to a winning team and after an email it has been rectified. When you use their contact email they have subsection for  ERRORS.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

Thank you Fj....you of all I was scared of the most, in fact from about 1/3 into the fantasy season I was watching you like a Hawk...I expected that you were the man to beat every thing I've done since then was with in mind that I would be playing you in sudden death and thats how it came to pass...

From about 1/3 in you were easily one of the best performing team with great scores week in week out...thought id done my dash during the bye when I sold off my reserves to bolster up the 20 playing group who about 3 weeks ago went off the boil...if we played last week you would have won by 50.

Dee's 2243 and looks like one of my top scores for the year vs Fj 2212, ahhh 31 points mr Fj,....tears are in your eyes...great game down to the wire....

Grant 1985 vs Optus 1756.....Grant moves into his second GF shame oppie fell away at the end of the season I'm sure if the Kev Sheedy of TV fantasy wasn't somewhere exotic it may have possibly been a different story, 3 out when I looked early on..Never the less Grant is the most consistent Fantasy player in TV and in 3rd position which is the lucky spot Grant...

Next week sees the replay of year one Grand Final, Dee's vs Grant.....mucho revenge, steak knifes getting sharpened up there on Grants ranch....and JoBlow nowhere to be seen.....did you see jo? I made it again....lol...

Actually you played me in year 1 grand final and fell over the line by 3 points after I went through undefeated.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Thechook said:

Actually you played me in year 1 grand final and fell over the line by 3 points after I went through undefeated.

Grant is NostroChooks? ahh someones memory is a faltering....I played GRANT....Chooka got bundled out by GRANT...were are you GRANT?

No no you lost both your finals...think it was a final 4 then you had the double chance Grant put you out, for get who I had to beat to go through....never played you in a final fella never even beat you until this year....lol

Memory thinks it was myself Rip Grant and Chooks in the 4 year one...Mr officer dibbles went out in straight sets would have been Rip then Grant sealing your fate, I'm pretty sure Grant finished you off officer...all I know is I had to win 3 on the Trott....and I never played you in the finals ever....never even beat you until this year...

15 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

I'll just refresh Alex's memory as he's conveniently put his effort last year to the darkest reaches of Isaan, every year we've played the old fantasy footy, I've made the big dance :smile: 

So that's 3 for those playing at home :smile:

Going to need a big score this week and ring in a couple of changes, I think Grundy's going to be rubbed out for at least a week and hopefully a couple of outs from last week can come back in this week to bolster the old firm...

Best of luck Alex! 

Edited by GrantSmith
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, ripstanley said:

I will not post the results for Rd 20 yet. Grant has scored 8/9 via the ladder but if you look at View Tips he has scored 9/9. We also have Sceaddugangai with 9/9. 

I have just emailed AFL tipping.

I think it is because the site didn't register the tip between Geelong and Sydney.

In all fairness, it should've been 8 from 9 as I originally picked Geelong by 12 points.

12 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Grant is NostroChooks? ahh someones memory is a faltering....I played GRANT....Chooka got bundled out by GRANT...were are you GRANT?

No no you lost both your finals...think it was a final 4 then you had the double chance Grant put you out, for get who I had to beat to go through....never played you in a final fella never even beat you until this year....lol

Sorry Chooks, Alex is right on this one... He and I played the first Grand Final where he knocked me off. Last year I played one of the blow in teams and this year it's Alex and I again...

• Like 1

Sorry Chooks, Alex is right on this one... He and I played the first Grand Final where he knocked me off. Last year I played one of the blow in teams and this year it's Alex and I again...

3rd GF in a row mr Grant? I was so peed off with last year once the home and away was over I packed up and went home...

Very good effort good luck for next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Like 2

AHHHH the roomer mill working over time this morning.....Saints on the move.....not happy with current coach who ever he is there targeting no other than you guessed it....Ross the boss Lyon....they want him back...all is forgiven come home father....the Dicky Dots artn to happy either they know there a long way from heaven paying mucho mulla to a coach who well never really built a team and getting long in the tooth....the news on MaCartin is all positive after a lay off that will go to the end of the season the former number 1 is sticking around with fantastic Nick to call it time the young star now with a few seasons under his belt will be asked to take the mantal of the great one and propel the Sainters on.......Good morning officer dibbles......

Caroline who I hardly ever read has today stated a rather compelling case for the retention of one N Buckley and gees anyone reading it would have to agree.....as I predicted which is still to come to pass...the moving on of one Gary Pert a once full back for both the Lions and Pies football boss supremo what ever there at pie land for quite a while now by Ed is the coup that was needed to save the head of the coach, the review by Walsh who by the way favours stability of the football department pretty much means that Ed will save Bucks head with a new 3 year deal....

Blues to splash it around....seems everyone but the Dee's are after Kelly, well no one wants to go to the WCE, the truth is salary cap has risen so there all got a bundle to spend..its next year there all on tight caps once again...

Men take note...get your measuring tape out....orgasm by women do they or dont they...some do some dont some easy some never its all to do with how far there urinal passage is from there clitoris 2cm they get one 3cm they dont you can measure the mrs to see if she's  faking it or not...scientifically proven ...

So Alex you are telling us this is legitimate research, can you tell me the Medical Journal it was posted in I would like to read up on it!!!!!

And does the same go for males??

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

So Alex you are telling us this is legitimate research, can you tell me the Medical Journal it was posted in I would like to read up on it!!!!!

Oh yes as for the Dockers coach he has been hanging on by the nails for a while now but where are they going to find someone, I have always thought there is something wrong in the management of the club which is higher than the coach.

A chap on 6PR said he had just turned 50 and there were 3 things he would not see by the time he got to 100, one of them was the Dockers winning a premiership. The other two were the Afghan War ending and the other was North Korea not having a nuclear capability. I think he could be right!!!!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Gazman1 said:

I read on the CNN webpage this morning that saved to my New MacBook Pro hehehe and there was a claim that its true...would I bullshit you?.....

When I went back to copy the link I couldnt find it anymore....

11 minutes ago, Gazman1 said:

Oh yes as for the Dockers coach he has been hanging on by the nails for a while now but where are they going to find someone, I have always thought there is something wrong in the management of the club which is higher than the coach.

A chap on 6PR said he had just turned 50 and there were 3 things he would not see by the time he got to 100, one of them was the Dockers winning a premiership. The other two were the Afghan War ending and the other was North Korea not having a nuclear capability. I think he could be right!!!!

Actually the Ross Lyon this is Bullshit....hahaha

I read on the CNN webpage this morning that saved to my New MacBook Pro hehehe and there was a claim that its true...would I bullshit you?.....

When I went back to copy the link I couldnt find it anymore....

Isn,t CNN one of the one,s Trump says are fake news, you may need to check with him

4 minutes ago, Gazman1 said:

Isn,t CNN one of the one,s Trump says are fake news, you may need to check with him

The age is down to 10 views before they block you, to lazy to pull out the iPad and turn it on ( by blocking cookies I get unlimited looks) there for CNN became the defecto news site for me this morning....The Ravens of NFL football are in a furore with there supporters over the possible pick up of a free agent quarterback from the 49ers who's claim to not being popular is that he refused to stand to the US nation anthem  in one game last season, rather sat then kneeled later stating he couldn't honour the flag that treated coloured people so badly in the US...seen a drongo yank walking around BKK and it was twice in 2 days hannt changed his t-shirt of the American flag...yeah....land of the free elect dopes like Bush and Trump push us to a brink of a world war can't give rights to there own people ...dont start me...

1 minute ago, farmerjo said:

Chooks did predict earlier Richardson was going.

I wouldn't go on NostroChooks predictions, they were getting Fyth and Martin too....he played me in year one fantasy GF too....todays post was to wind up the officer hahaha I'm in a cheeky mood today....

• Like 1