Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

For the members who have already watched the greatest game of all, you may wish to suffer the Rugby League GF - BNE v Cowboys @ 2.30pm. TrueVisions - Channel 125.

My sincere apologies for invading your thread.

Excellent Farmerjo, picked the winner and the margin. Our overall winner is Will27 with 7. The second year in a row for our finals tipping comp. Well done to all.

Thanks mate.

I'm going for the finals three-peat next yeartongue.png

• Like 1

And well done to Madjak.

Fastest man in the afl.

He might get a gig on a wing in the two's next year.

Gee

This bloke has some attributes.

Is fast, maginficient physique, but just can't play.

He seems so slow and lumbering on the field

• Like 1

Excellent Farmerjo, picked the winner and the margin. Our overall winner is Will27 with 7. The second year in a row for our finals tipping comp. Well done to all.

Thanks mate.

I'm going for the finals three-peat next yeartongue.png

I am 95% confident of winning next year.. 5% chance it could be chimpy

• Like 1

Would've loved to be a fly on the wall when this decision was made.

Maybe getting Dusty Martin to take Harley to lunch was a mistaketongue.png

Tigers pull out of race for troubled Sun Harley Bennell

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-10-04/tigers-pull-out-of-race-for-harley-bennell

When i read that this morning my thoughts were just how f.ked up must Bennell be? Richmond has been able to work with some spirited young players before...

• Like 1

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-10-04/tigers-pull-out-of-race-for-harley-bennell

When i read that this morning my thoughts were just how f.ked up must Bennell be? Richmond has been able to work with some spirited young players before...

Would be a good fit for Richmond as well.

Alarm bells would be going off with other clubs now.

It's not like Hawthorn picking up Dayle Garlett last year with their last pick.

Even though his trade has dropped, would still command a first or second round pick.

I read he's on $450 000 per year and is still under contract so would have to get paid that I think.

• Like 1

Even though his trade has dropped, would still command a first or second round pick.

I read he's on $450 000 per year and is still under contract so would have to get paid that I think.

The contract money has to be matched. Id heard figures more round 650k

It is GREAT to be a Queenslander! Great to be an Aussie.

Qld v Qld

Cowboys v Broncos

2 indigenous captains?

Players carrying their kids around.

Wayne Bennett is a true legend.

See ya next year & thanks to you AR addicts for being so supportive.

BTW, what is the capital of Oz?

Hawthorne!

The contract money has to be matched. Id heard figures more round 650k

Woah

A lot of dough for someone who might go off the rails mid-season.

Trade period primer: Who is your club targeting, and who's out the door?

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-10-04/trade-period-preview-who-is-your-club-targeting-and-who-is-leaving

Geez Khun Will27 might not have such a kind heart after reading those rumours. Lycett or Sinclair for Jetts? Curiouser and curiouser...

You won't go wrong with either of them Mr Smith.

Lycett was always in front until a small injury opened the door

for Sinclair who took it.

• Like 1

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-10-04/trade-period-preview-who-is-your-club-targeting-and-who-is-leaving

Geez Khun Will27 might not have such a kind heart after reading those rumours. Lycett or Sinclair for Jetts? Curiouser and curiouser...

You won't go wrong with either of them Mr Smith.

Lycett was always in front until a small injury opened the door

for Sinclair who took it.

The way Jetta was playing and the ticker he was showing we will be lucky to get a 3rd round draft pick and a carton of salt N Vinegar chips.

I see Sydney is also being linked to Ryan Schoenmakers.

We have a good history with ex hawks players. Kennedy, Mcglynn and Buddy Millions

• Like 1

Some latest news, straight from Chimpy's mouth

• Matthew Leuenberger was deciding on playing at the Sydney Swans or Essendon, with the race "too close to call".
  • Stefan Martin will remain at the Brisbane Lions after contemplating a move home to Melbourne.

• Youngster Nathan Freeman's desired move to St Kilda is "100 per cent not a money play" as the former top-10 Collingwood draft pick seeks more playing time.

• Lewis Jetta has not met either West Coast or Fremantle but is most likely to land at the Eagles.

• Jake Melksham's desired club is Melbourne, given his strong relationship with the Demons' senior coach-in-waiting Simon Goodwin from his time at Essendon.

• Port Adelaide midfielder Andrew Moore, who is out of contract, is open to a move to a Victorian club as he seeks more playing opportunities.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-10-05/watts-wants-to-stay-a-dee-but-funny-things-happen

Edited by BookMan
  • Like 1

Let this be a lesson to all of you who dare to punch above your weight...

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/ls-celebrity-news/afl-grand-final-2015-home-and-away-star-pia-miller-and-former-richmond-player-brad-miller-announce-separation-20151003-gk0htr.html

I'm surprised Alex hadn't kept us abreast of this scandal!

tongue.png

Looking at their announcement, they might not be the sharpest tools in the shed.

"We have shared ten wonderful years together. Moving forward, Brad will be moving to Sydney so that we can continue to co-parent the children together.

"We will always be supportive of one another.

"We are, and always will be, a family."

The couple married in 2007 and have two children together, Isaiah, 12, and Lennox, 8.

• Like 1

Let this be a lesson to all of you who dare to punch above your weight...

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/ls-celebrity-news/afl-grand-final-2015-home-and-away-star-pia-miller-and-former-richmond-player-brad-miller-announce-separation-20151003-gk0htr.html

I'm surprised Alex hadn't kept us abreast of this scandal!

:P

Scandal??

Ex tiger.....I liked him when he was a Dee wife s defiantly a hot one being Sth American you know....them Latin hips swaying to the sounds of hot sexy salsa...

If you want to live apart for any reason 9 times out of 10 it's the start of the end....he's a good looking bloke he won't have any problems getting another babe.

And year grant I read it the day it was announced but I didn't wanna bore the guys here with what ex players get up tooooo. Lol

Just had my 1st chance to rewatch the GF.

In conclusion,Lecras would be a good swap for Jetta,

You watched it again? Are you bored man? The Eagles started playing at the 20 min mark of the second quarter by then it was sweet dreams or the long way home how ever you wanna look at it...I turned the game off at three quarter time decided.

Just had my 1st chance to rewatch the GF.

In conclusion,Lecras would be a good swap for Jetta,

You watched it again? Are you bored man? The Eagles started playing at the 20 min mark of the second quarter by then it was sweet dreams or the long way home how ever you wanna look at it...I turned the game off at three quarter time decided.

Internet just back after being out for 6 days so wanted to try it out

Memories always a bit vague after GF day.smile.png

When i saw Lecras shirk the issue in a contest with Smith.in the 1st quarter i nearly turned it off.

• Like 2

Word on the Soi is that Harley didn't turn up for a pre-arranged medical, so Richmond bailed out.

• Like 1