Drug-addled ex-con slashes Pattaya cop

Rimmer

Drug-addled ex-con slashes Pattaya cop

Pattaya-news-3-M-27-03-Armed-addict-atta

PATTAYA:--A Pattaya police officer was injured while trying to subdue a drug-using ex-convict threatening his former mother-in-law with a knife.

Pol. Sr. Sgt. Maj. Sommai Nukhuntod suffered a severe slash wound to his hand in the May 27 standoff at a house on Sukhumvit Soi 31. He was treated at Bangkok Hospital Pattaya.

Boonsri Dachom, released from prison April 8 on a royal pardon, was arrested again after a protracted confrontation with police.

Homeowner Sanong Singsahad, 64, said she let Boonsri – her former son-in-law – come back to live at her house even though her daughter divorced him when he went to prison on drug charges. She since has remarried and started a new family.

Boonsri soon fell back into his old ways, she said. Police recovered crystal methamphetamines and drug paraphernalia from his room.

Read more: https://www.pattayamail.com/news/drug-addled-ex-con-slashes-pattaya-cop-255921

-- PATTAYA MAIL 2019-06-01--

3 hours ago, steven100 said:

shoot him ....   he's a drug addict

So are alcoholics. Sick people need help not punishment. What help did he get after he left prison. Given the fact the cops put him in prison its hardly surprising he has issues with them. 

Unlike politically correct West , Thailand does not have rehab programs or retraining schemes for ex cons.

what was he gonna do, no money , no job, no wife. No support of any

kind.

sad but common

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Considering he's only been out 7 weeks I don't think he's found that addiction that quick.i say he was a royal pardoned junkie that was let out for what? Oh and it was reported that those released just lately were first time offenders and not involved with drugs.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Sick people need help not punishment

sick from what ?  not getting his daily fix of yabba. Also, we don't really know what help from family he got or who helps him so difficult to say.

10 hours ago, steven100 said:

shoot him ....   he's a drug addict

It would be interesting to see a comparison on the effects on the population between drug affected people and corrupt govt officials, I'm sure the later has the most widespread negative effect, but there would hardly be enough projectiles for all of them!

• Like 1

It seems obvious from so many of the posts on this matter, that very few comprehend the complex issues related to addiction.

Most people who live with addiction have lived through multiple trauma from childhood onwards, and the serotonin uptake capacity of the brain changes, this is before psychosis from substance misuse begins which affects many.

The cumulative effects of trauma can be catastrophic to many.

Addiction to any substance is an illness.

Edited by RJRS1301

10 hours ago, BestB said:

Unlike politically correct West , Thailand does not have rehab programs or retraining schemes for ex cons.

what was he gonna do, no money , no job, no wife. No support of any

kind.

sad but common

Why would the wife want to wait for a looser like this

She at least had the smarts to find a new life

As for no job, I doubt he had one prior to prison

His resume would no doubt read stole this stole that and so on

If you feel so strong about this, donate money to him or offer him a job 

8 minutes ago, steven100 said:

I beg to differ ....

Everyone knows ' right from wrong '  ... this really annoys me when people get caught and then they blame their childhood or their upbringing or society or whatever .....

As I said .....  a ten year old know what's right and what's wrong !

no one forced his to become a drug addict ... he chose that path and therefore he chose wrong.

Your response indicates very little understanding of the complexities of addiction

Simplistic response to complex matters

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Your response indicates very little understanding of the complexities of addiction

Simplistic response to complex matters

anyway, he may have been a good guy once upon a time so I hope he can mend his evil ways and become that person again.

2 hours ago, monkeycu said:

Why would the wife want to wait for a looser like this

She at least had the smarts to find a new life

As for no job, I doubt he had one prior to prison

His resume would no doubt read stole this stole that and so on

If you feel so strong about this, donate money to him or offer him a job 

Try to keep up if you capable .

no one said anything about wife 

you have no idea what he had or did not have prior 

once again for the slow ones.

thailand does not have rehab or social services to assist ex cons to reintegrated .

thailand does not have any social support systems in place.

con comes out of jail , no money, no job and no social support services of any kind. Very easily falls back into what he knows 

There are no ifs or buts, that is just a sad reality. Clearly not for you who is incapable of understanding but not all people live life like yours 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, BestB said:

Try to keep up if you capable .

no one said anything about wife 

you have no idea what he had or did not have prior 

once again for the slow ones.

thailand does not have rehab or social services to assist ex cons to reintegrated .

thailand does not have any social support systems in place.

con comes out of jail , no money, no job and no social support services of any kind. Very easily falls back into what he knows 

There are no ifs or buts, that is just a sad reality. Clearly not for you who is incapable of understanding but not all people live life like yours 

Homeowner Sanong Singsahad, 64, said she let Boonsri – her former son-in-law – come back to live at her house even though her daughter divorced him when he went to prison on drug charges. She since has remarried and started a new family.

• Like 1