Pattaya Music Festival expands to Jomtien June 14-15

Rimmer

Pattaya Music Festival expands to Jomtien June 14-15

image.png

PATTAYA:--The Pattaya Music Festival expands to Jomtien Beach for the first time in its history when the curtain goes up on the June 14-15 concerts.

Music will flow from stages opposite Central Festival Pattaya Beach, in North Pattaya and on the beach in Jomtien.

Deputy Mayor Ronakit Ekasingh chaired a May 30 planning meeting with regional tourism officials. Officials announced that Beach Road will be closed from 4 p.m. through 2 a.m. both days.

Read more: https://www.pattayamail.com/news/pattaya-music-festival-expands-to-jomtien-june-14-15-256019

-- PATTAYA MAIL 2019-06-01--

18 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Its been a great night and a great success.  Unfortunately I missed the The paradise morlam international band...got my dates mixed up. But it has been a great night.

Well I will miss it I only arrive in Pattaya on the 15th at night

1 hour ago, Henrik Andersen said:

So more noisy beach not only from cars now, nice and alot of drunk driving as well 

misinformed jaded, bigoted, rubbish from someone who was not there and thus has no right to an opinion.  It was a family gathering with Thais and Europeans enjoying themselves. You should try it sometime.  Or try counselling for depression.  It was a great joyous night. Because it had the word 'culture' in the title,  hate filled aussies were notably absent.. The fire works festivsl was great despite the rain as was the seafood festival...the week before. By all means sneer from the sidelines at other people embracing life and fun but you just appear to be in need of help but probably have no friends or family to turn to give you the love you need. Peace and love blud. Man say chill!

Edited by sunnyboy2018
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, White Christmas13 said:

Well I will miss it I only arrive in Pattaya on the 15th at night

Dont worry there will be loads more things happening.  You will be here for the greatest rocket festival in the world in Phanom Phrai, Roi et. PM me if you want more info.

2 hours ago, madmen said:

Was there a crowd? the TV bar stool tourism authority of Pattaya proclaim there are no tourists on another thread

it was really busy, spread over a large area with 4 sound stages plus loads of food stalls. A really great night out.

Yet another noisy week to leave town for, along with Songkran week.

What a pain these events are. And why do they have to spill over into Jomtien anyway? The whole point of living in Jomtien is to stay far away from all the pointless noise and activity in Pattaya.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KittenKong said:

Yet another noisy week to leave town for, along with Songkran week.

What a pain these events are. And why do they have to spill over into Jomtien anyway? The whole point of living in Jomtien is to stay far away from all the pointless noise and activity in Pattaya.

agree with you 100 percent....keep the rabble and noise in PATTAYA....

11 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

misinformed jaded, bigoted, rubbish from someone who was not there and thus has no right to an opinion.  It was a family gathering with Thais and Europeans enjoying themselves. You should try it sometime.  Or try counselling for depression.  It was a great joyous night. Because it had the word 'culture' in the title,  hate filled aussies were notably absent.. The fire works festivsl was great despite the rain as was the seafood festival...the week before. By all means sneer from the sidelines at other people embracing life and fun but you just appear to be in need of help but probably have no friends or family to turn to give you the love you need. Peace and love blud. Man say chill!

Sorry I live in jomtien and to sit on beach and relax is impossible 

Government has put sign up 

No music fine 2000b

But every night meny cars with big music and with Thai people drinking and they have to drive home drunk 

Police do nothing here 

Jomtien has become a nightmare and I know meny Thai people think the same 

So you post to me is wrong meaby because you never been here... 

15 minutes ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Sorry I live in jomtien and to sit on beach and relax is impossible 

Government has put sign up 

No music fine 2000b

But every night meny cars with big music and with Thai people drinking and they have to drive home drunk 

Police do nothing here 

Jomtien has become a nightmare and I know meny Thai people think the same 

So you post to me is wrong meaby because you never been here... 

THEY NEVER DO anything about cars blarring out loud music NOTHING AT ALL ....

As a frequent Pattaya visitor I welcome the idea of things moving to Jomtiem, but not partially, I mean 100%! That is absolutely selfish of me though, it is the wrong direction for Jomtiem. I always regarded it as a place where one went to get away from the riot that is Pattaya. A place where condos outnumbered hotels, beer  bars out numbered GGBs, and generally a more pleasant and peaceful time could be had. No, now we have loud parties with music playing into the early hours. Likely not what the retirees buying their condos envisaged.