Wanted Italian fraudsters who posed as George Clooney arrested in Pattaya

webfact

Just wondering why his face is not pixellated as per new policy. Is it because he will not face any charges in Thailand? What about the bribery of the guard and escape in 2014? Was he still using his own name in Pattaya, if so who has he been paying off?

TV deserves to know!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mercman24 said:

as to the watches, i bought a Rolex at Chatuchak market, it kept on stopping then restarting, i missed lots of meetings, dates, etc, i contacted ROLEX to complain, they did not answer, i will never buy a Rolex again.

I also bought one.I was always ahead of time because it gained 1 hour in every 24 ! lol

• Haha 1

"One of their scams included the sale of fake Rolex watches online. Rather than sending the luxury watches, the couple would often send boxes containing salt to unsuspecting customers."

So they didn't sell fake Rolex watches, then. They sold Rolex watches and sent the customers a pack of salt instead.

I can totally understand the locals taking this seriously and swooping to nab these miscreants. Impersonating is out of bounds to farangs here, mostly being performed to a high level by police and politicians.

• Haha 1