Why it’s time to step away from Thailand

connda

Whinge, whinge, whinge

Just leave instead of adding to the echo.

4 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

The OP nailed it I must be looking in his mirror but the UK has cut off my escape route to be a family unit so now its limbo time and how low one can go without snapping????

How has "the UK cut off your escape route"?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 8
  • Thanks 1

Well think about thousands of Thai men coming to your country and charming all the local ladies, even the prostitutes ehh.. And imagine how the Thai men boast around how the women in your country are praising these Thai men for being good lovers, so big, charming and handsome (no, I'm not talking about sex blah blah.) Your country has been harvested of women, with a huge excess of irresponsible and lazy or alcoholic low class country men of yours. So how would your fellow countrymen act in a country effectively ran by old men and stuck in an old broken culture that does not work anymore because of the good, rich Thai men?

That's what they are stuck in. No wonder there are so many ladyboys and gays here, there are just not enough women. I'm not trying to be funny. Any country you go to, you can see thousands of Thai and FIlipino women. For every one of them, there is a guy without family because Thai men are incapable of 'conquering' women in countries other than their neighboring countries.

For any knee jerk racism accusations, this is what Thai women tell me. Except the ladyboy count is just a number game I came up with.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Joe Mcseismic said:

So.....anyone that decides to leave first has to give an explanation why?

I think most other forum members couldn't give a toss why someone decides to leave. Leave they can, but spare us the long-winded explanations.

Don't worry, he'll be back. 95% of all flouncers just can't resist.

You must think to much just because you have a different view  ????

• Haha 1