Two BMA workers injured in explosion in Suan Luang district

webfact

42 minutes ago, lensta said:

Why is it that the pm has to instruct the police to do their job? Are the police totally useless or is prayut doing some political grandstanding or both?

Because PM is also in charge of police ?????

2 hours ago, hobz said:

Maybe somebody is trying to embarrass the government before the security meating.

Brilliant bit of sleuthing Hobz! (P.S. I know it's not a spelling competition but "meating" implies some sort of butchery! It should be "meeting"!)

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, herwin1234 said:

i dont get it. it seems the average forum farang can only respond to just about anything with only  deeply cynical and personal anti thai replies against thai autorities. how about integrating in the country that you chose to live in? 

YOu can integrate but you can also question.

If you really wanted t do something then the locations that were chosen were the stupidest places to choose.

Laksi where there are o people and you are not going to get close to a building.

Chon Nong si  If you want to do something then there are at least 2 other locations I can think of that would make a bigger statement.

Oh here they go again. 

Didn't take long after laughing at the small general in the first place because he couldn't remember what the type of rice was called and then conveniently leaving out the last sentence of the oath swearing.

It's all looking like another coup.

9 minutes ago, Andycoops said:

Oh here they go again. 

Didn't take long after laughing at the small general in the first place because he couldn't remember what the type of rice was called and then conveniently leaving out the last sentence of the oath swearing.

It's all looking like another coup.

Bombs that don't explode? At best, typical Thai workmanship, at worst the government whipping up a fear campaign

• Like 1

Why have I become so sensitive to the smell of bullshit in the morning. I left the farm 60 years ago but I can still smell that pervasive odor from time to time. Oh, yes, another submarine is indeed needed (very likely considering the coast these fellows have to patrol and the shits out there trying to foment trouble in the south). Tell that big fat Pompous to write us a cheque and the problem will be resolved. Boys and girls, Thailand is still a good place to travel to. It's your currency not the Thai Baht. 

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

BREAKING – Four explosions in Bangkok

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQv

(Photo) Twitter @sospixs

At around 8.10am on Friday there was an explosion in or near a white car in a parking lot in front of the Mahanakorn Building, Bangkok’s tallest structure, near Chong Non Si BTS station.

At around 8.30am there was another explosion in a small flower nursery, located under a walkway connecting the BTS station with the Mahanakorn Building. So far, two people are reported to have been injured.

Pol Col Kritsana Pattanacharoen, Deputy Spokesperson of the Royal Thai Police (RTP), said that one of the injured people has been sent to Chulalongkorn Hospital. The other one suffered only minor injuries and was able to go home.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/breaking-four-bombs-explode-in-bangkok/

thaipbs.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2019-08-02

I heard this loud and very clear around this area

• Like 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

The blast caused the soil from the spot to spill out onto the sidewalk and cause a crack to appear in a glass panel at the station. 

Wow! Serious stuff. Thais can't even build proper bombs. Fortunately. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Cadbury said:

This is the opportunity you've been waiting for Apirat Kongsompong. An excuse to roll out the tanks and the troop carriers to restore law and order.

Move over Prayut, I'm in charge now; daddy taught me how to handle these situations. 

Apirat-Kongsompong.jpg

Jeez, these guys need an assistant to carry the medals, insignias and Bling on their uniforms. 

Wonder what it all means?

Especially seeing as they have never fired shots in a war.

6 hours ago, smutcakes said:

Maybe they will find some UDD hats and gloves, and Thaksin supporter club memorabilia soon. They will then find a mysterious 'weapons cache which can be linked to the red shirt protests....

Wow doesn't take many posts for the Shin fan club to promote the "false flag" idea. Just in case it turns out to be the Shin militia lobbing ping-pong bombs again. Get the FF idea in quick!

Why not wait until more facts are known? Could be Shin supporters, Southern insurgents, or just about anybody else.