Farangs and their future standing in LOS

swissie

54 minutes ago, luckyluke said:

"Spruiten", in my language (Flemish).

And in English :

"Brussels sprouts are named after the fact that they were cultivated in Belgium in the 16th century. Knowing this little fact will also help you remember that it's Brussels sprouts, not Brussel sprouts, and it's Brussels sprout even if you're only referring to one sprout."

????

That's Flemish as in giant rabbits... not phlegmish as in having a head cold - right? 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ThomasThBKK said:

Lol hypocrite, you think everyone in Issan is a sex worker but if he complains about nigerian DRUG DEALERS you <deleted> on his leg?

read my post again.

i clearly say not all issan women are sex worker. You just like to argue. 

i think I know if people say that why you angry.

Edited by Yinn

2 minutes ago, kellersphuket said:

so that means you can do whatever you want to us, no matter how ridiculous??

I think not.

We let you live here. 

I think fair to ask to fill a simple document say your name and where you stay. 

We not build a big wall to keep the foreigner out.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Is there any statistic what else the guys who talk and write about TM30 do in their life?

Do they have a life?

What would you do if TM30 would not exist anymore? Complain about something else?

Or would you just be happy, have a beer and enjoy life?

If you think you would be happy without TM30 I suggest don't think about it, have a beer and enjoy life!

Ouch!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kellersphuket said:

Do you even know the backstory as to why you where allowed to keep your precious independence?

I bet you don't.

Oh great!

Cue getting out your last night of the proms cd on and saluting in front of the mirror

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, kellersphuket said:

Do you even know the backstory as to why you where allowed to keep your precious independence?

I bet you don't.

I do. 

Too smart for France and England

King number 5, and many more reason.

Is very complicated, long story.

Many brave war hero. 

i am sure you don’t know, but only believe the simple farang version. If can read thai I will send you a link.

37 minutes ago, Yinn said:

i am sure you don’t know, but only believe the simple farang version. If can read thai I will send you a link.

I would like to know the Thai version, but with a short translation in English 

Edited by Aforek

5 minutes ago, Aforek said:

I would like to know the Thai version, but with a short translation in English 

Not sure where can find English translation. If can find, I will send to you.

Is very long story.

7 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Is there any statistic what else the guys who talk and write about TM30 do in their life?

Do they have a life?

What would you do if TM30 would not exist anymore? Complain about something else?

Or would you just be happy, have a beer and enjoy life?

If you think you would be happy without TM30 I suggest don't think about it, have a beer and enjoy life!

I'll bet you whistle "Cumbaya" all day long.  I'm glad I don't swim at your pool.

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, kellersphuket said:

You wish.

Goodbye Yinn. I would appreciate it if you don't quote me or reply to my posts anymore. It will get ugly if you do.

555 come on, give her the benefit of the doubt, maybe she still believe in Pere Noel

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, kellersphuket said:

I'm game.

United Foreigners Against Bureaucracy (UFAB)

Let me know when you plan to hold your first meet.

Terrible name! ????

I propose:

Indignant Foreigners Against Policies (IFAP)

Edited by simon43
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

after all these years around Asia I did come to realize the majority are brainwashed when they started their school years, they way their history is teach to them and the reality of what really happen are completely opposite, in their historical teaching classes they make their country/race to be ...???? (let you imagine what to avoid bashing)

Couldn't agree more !

• Thanks 1

I've stated this in a number of other posts. The number of people on O visas especially those into multiple years that are arrested for committing what are termed felony crimes in US could more than likely be counted on one hand per year.

It really begs the question do the authorities know what they're doing? Labor is an expensive, finite resource. Instead of bothering with ANY of the bs in relation to O visas they could actually be using the same manpower to catch criminals.

The notion of being forced to report MF but if office closed can wait over weekend really tells all.

So everyone take ten trips a year and jAm tHE cONTRoLs.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2019/08/30/immigration-bosses-say-tm30-fix-underway-plead-for-understanding/

“Some of the rules may not be modern, but we are trying to be modern now. We will not always be million-year-old turtles,” Patipat said. “But in terms of the law, we have no power to change it. It’s not under our authority … if you want change, you have to change the law.”

sounds like he wants us to change the law ????

"Although the form can be completed online, many foreigners complain it takes weeks, or even months, to request a username and password. Patipat said even his son had to wait two weeks when trying to report guests staying in his AirBnb (“He complained about it to me!”)."

Also he seems to have first hand experiences. 

4 hours ago, kenk24 said:

That's Flemish as in giant rabbits... not phlegmish as in having a head cold - right? 

I presume it is better I say right. 

However I don't understand a word. 

Sure it must be funny for some. 

English Humor is like Flemish one, only funny for the insiders. 

42 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

Hello Yinn, how are you today?

I am fine thankyou.

Weather not so good here today.

42 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

In my case, I spend the same amount in the local Thai economy as four or five average Thais. 

about 75,000 to 90,000 baht a month directly to the Thai people. and in my case I am bringing in foreign currency to Thailand, US dollars.

I have dramatically improved the lived of many people here. 

100% goes to Thai people. I don't expect anything from Thailand in return. 

I understand how you think. But I disagree that.

i go to Nepal last year. I spend a lot of money. But is all for benefit me. So I not the feeling I “contribute” anything. I get what pay for.

100% goes to Nepal people. 

I not expect to change the Nepal law because I spend money there. There country, so is up to them. Same I go Laos, Vietnam and Malaysia before. 

If I go holiday USA am I “contribute”?

I think the money you spend in Thailand is the good value for you. You very happy.

Thomasbkk help build that school in Bangkok. He not get something, he do for some thai people, not for himself.

He not like me, but, I admit it that is “contribute”. 

But I think it expect to much to change the law.

*** maybe I understand the translate of “contribute” wrong way****

We have 30+ million foreigner come thailand this year. Impossible to control everyone sure. And SOME will be the bad guy, sure.

Some guy who live here long time already will do bad thing. Sure.

eg. If you drunk drive, kill the thai and run away. The police know that where you stay, because the TM30. 

Maybe our law not perfect, but only simple form. Just name and adress. 

If I want go USA for the holiday, must go Bangkok before, pay money, so much document about bank, live where, have the meeting with them and just because I young, female Thai person, maybe they say NO!

Is fair? Or not? 

If I can go USA, only must do a TM30, not go Bangkok before etc etc I would be happy for that. Easy.

• Sad 1