Buddhist group goes after Buddha-Ultraman artist, as abbot calls on society to forgive and forget

snoop1130

26 minutes ago, Estrada said:

They did not complain when one temple had a statue of David Beckham next to Buddha.

That's because they're both gods in their own right.

(Or as David Beckham would probably spell it - rite)

Edited by bluesofa
grammar
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

Buddhism is a philosophy not a religion, they make do without a God although its adherents have managed to corrupt the teachings so far as to make Buddha one

I'm with you on that completely. It's been an ongoing argument for years though.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ZeVonderBearz said:

Looks amazing to be fair. Also no one has the slightest clue what Budda looked like. Dipictions of Buddha from some places, Afghanistan I believe, show Buddha with shoulder length hair and a beard, whilst in other places he's a bald fatty. For all we know this girl's dipiction of Budda is the most accurate ever created.

I always find it funny how Christians in the US have imagery of Jesus with pearl white skin and blue eyes. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Penal Code’s Article 206 (anything done to an object or place of worship of any group of persons in a manner that is likely to insult them)

This could go for penal code against the TM30, as it insults foreigners worshiping freedom of movement :burp:

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1