Pattaya: Naked, unidentified foreigner found dead by rocks in sea off Pratumnak Hill

webfact

Pattaya: Naked, unidentified foreigner found dead by rocks in sea off Pratumnak Hill

9pm.jpg

Picture: The Pattaya News

Police are investigating after a foreign tourist was found by a fisherman in the sea by rocks near a well known hotel off Pratumnak Hill on Sunday. 

The man - aged about 50 - 60 - was completely naked except for wearing New Balance running shoes. 

He had a bloodied and bruised wound on the head and had been dead about three to four hours. 

Rawee said he discovered the body as he was setting out to go fishing in the early hours of the morning. 

Police think the deceased man is a tourist at one of the nearby hotels and that he had gone for a run and fallen in an accident. 

Regarding the fact that the body was found completely naked, they believe that he was just wearing running shorts that had been washed off during his time in the sea. 

Source: The Pattaya News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-10-28
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, webfact said:

He had a bloodied and bruised wound on the head and had been dead about three to four hours. 

Rawee said he discovered the body as he was setting out to go fishing in the early hours of the morning. 

Sounds strange, the deceased would have been out running at 2-4 am. "Discovered in the early hours and had been dead 3-4 hours".

15 minutes ago, NanLaew said:
2 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Is that a serious comment? I don't know if shorts could be washed off a body that easily?

...says the man who's never had one of those embarrassing moments with too-loose swim trunks when diving in the hotel pool.

You're correct - I haven't. My swimming trucks are the correct fit.

You must be thinking of that French swimmer: Too-Loose-LeTrekTrunks

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

You're correct - I haven't. My swimming trucks are the correct fit.

You must be thinking of that French swimmer: Too-Loose-LeTrekTrunks

SWIMMING TRUCKS !!! Think trucks are too heavy to swim !!!

Edited by essox essox
wrong spelling
  • Haha 1