Trump touts his 'very' good health after unscheduled medical check

webfact

1 hour ago, ChakaKhan said:

He's setting up his escape plan to resign and use this as an excuse, all hail King Baby Coward..Sad!!

For his resignation (ie., health reasons) to benefit his ego, he'd have to resign before the House vote on impeachment. The vote might be as early as end of November - early December. 

• Like 1

Waning Trump supporters looking for a reason not to back Trump but not yet able to divest themselves of their attachment to his politics of hate have just been handed a custom made ‘get out of Trump’ reason.

They can even say they stopped backing him to enable him to get out of the WH for some ‘well deserved’ rest.

Ditching Trump for his own good while not having to face up to their own poor choice.

• Like 2

From his appearance that he has aged considerably since taking office the bags under his eyes tell it all and looking not healthy at all.

Try running the country and as he said he has two desks like previous presidents, one for the country and the other his business. The over time running his companies / business must be taking it's toll on his health 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Wouldn't it be ironic if he sought asylum in Mexico? Remember the moment he is no longer president, he can be indicted for serious crimes. Impeachment doesn't have such consequences, even upon conviction. 

He can call his Mexico compound Mar a Loco.  ???? 

I predict enough of the vermin will seek exile in Russia and have their mansions in the same community that will be called something like Little Washington.  

I'm waiting for the report of Air Force One making an unscheduled detour...

But it sounds like Mother Nature may be making herself heard in world politics.  Garry Shandling went to the doctor complaining of heart problems, was examined and sent home, told he was fine.  Two weeks later he died of heart failure.

Have you noticed there is always an ambulance parked at the WH?  Never saw that with any other president.  

BTW, Italy has dual citizenship for children of Italians born abroad.  I believe there has to be proof the father was Italian: I never looked into the details myself, was told this by a guy in Argentina who said he became an Italian dual national in this way.  I don't know how many generations Giuliani goes back, but I'd guess his ancestors came to the US in the first 10 years of the 1900s, like most NYC Italians.  I also suspect his family is from southern Italy, which implies Italian hillbillies.  It gives him a place of refuge.  

Edited by bendejo