Russian fugitive on four year overstay arrested for working illegally in Pattaya

webfact

1 hour ago, webfact said:

The man, who denied all charges

???????????????????? I am sure that will help. How about on the blacklist forever, and back to boxing ice blocks i Siberia?

Once again a good job well done, and the country is one overstayer lesser.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Matzzon said:

???????????????????? I am sure that will help. How about on the blacklist forever, and back to boxing ice blocks i Siberia?

Once again a good job well done, and the country is one overstayer lesser.

Getting a new passport may no longer be a solution either, considering that they now take your fingerprints and put them on their biometric system?

• Thanks 2

Bear with me a moment; i think this was at a certain gym that is notorious for steroid selling and using. I checked it out whilst looking for a gym back in January. Afrer touring the facility, the Thai front desk worker was out front smoking something that was either weed or meth. I didn't want to smell it, so left quickly.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, soistalker said:

Bear with me a moment; i think this was at a certain gym that is notorious for steroid selling and using. I checked it out whilst looking for a gym back in January. Afrer touring the facility, the Thai front desk worker was out front smoking something that was either weed or meth. I didn't want to smell it, so left quickly.

Your point being?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Too many dirt bags running from trouble in their homeland, straight to Pattaya, ....where I call home

I am pleased they caught him, now how about the countless Russian tour joints on Jomtien Beach road with 1 person working (never a Thai)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, soistalker said:

And with that you say what? Meaning what?