POTY 2019 Nominations

geronimo

Those who are unsure of where to cast their vote, take a look at some posters details, members like OneEyedRaven and Bluesofa are definitely worth looking at previous posts ..... and Geronimo puts out some good stuff on a good day.

2 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Prepare it /post it and I will pin it for you.

"Attention all TV members, you may not be aware that there is an annual contest to find the TV Poster of the Year (POTY) and this year's contest is soon the begin. You can find out more and vote in The Farang Pub - fun, entertainment and Expat life forum, and we encourage all voters to cast their vote. You can also nominate a member to enter into the contest."

• Like 2

Just now, geronimo said:

"Attention all TV members, you may not be aware that there is an annual contest to find the TV Poster of the Year (POTY) and this year's contest is soon the begin. You can find out more and vote in The Farang Pub - fun, entertainment and Expat life forum, and we encourage all voters to cast their vote. You can also nominate a member to enter into the contest."

What I actually meant was for you to post it in the General forum and I would pin it, but its done now and at the top of the General Forum. ????

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

What I actually meant was for you to post it in the General forum and I would pin it, but its done now and at the top of the General Forum. ????

I have a feeling you mods will be kept extremely busy over the next few weeks...

1 minute ago, villagefarang said:

Here are my predictions.  

Yinn by a landslide, Geronimo in a respectable second place and me far behind in third place for the third time.????

Yinn

Geronimo

VillageFarang

I think maybe you overestimate my popularity and underestimate your own, but a good call and we shall soon find out when the poll gets underway.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, villagefarang said:

Here are my predictions.  

Yinn by a landslide, Geronimo in a respectable second place and me far behind in third place for the third time.????

Yinn

Geronimo

VillageFarang

This is what you want to see?

boyle.jpg

But let's make it a good clean contest.

Edited by baboon
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Updated runners list ......

Poohy

Geronimo

Owl sees all

NCC1701A

Bluesofa

Billd

Worgordie

Justgrazing

Just Weird

Gecko123

Nyezhov

Will27

Sanemax

Henrik

mauGR1

VillageFarang

Sipi

Canuckamuck

Andrew Dwyer

Yinn

Sirineou

Robblock

Ortonroad

Bookman

Ivorbigun

Isaanbiker

Thaiwrath

Z42

Soalbundy

Chickenlegs

Kelsall

Baboon

OneEyedRaven

Assurancetourix

Britmantoo

4Myego

Just in case anyone wants to vote for any particular member, let's spell their forum names right, eh?  I'd hate to miss out on my 2nd vote.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, baboon said:

This is what you want to see?

boyle.jpg

But let's make it a good clean contest.

Count me out!

Oh, I forgot.

I am out.

Well, let's see, a vote for YINN is a vote for me.

If you don't think that I should be POTY for life, then of course you must NOT vote for YINN. 

You really can't afford not to vote for YINN. 

If YINN loses the stock market crashes AND we'll all be deported!

7 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

Yinn has already made it clear that, whatever the outcome, she will just roll her tanks into the offices of TVF, send all the members to attitude adjustment camps, and appoint her own mods.

CharlieH will recount the votes and declare her the democratically elected POTY.

Villagefarang will be her deputy, but he will have to put on some weight for the role.

Do you have a problem with that? TiT. If you don't like it......555

• Like 1