Bar girl

Sanmiguel5

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

OK, look, you quite obviously know what this girl is, and what she is doing. Move on.

That said. we all laugh and joke about your situation, but nearly all of us have had a similar experience in our early days. Probably as we come from nations where women are a little more honest and reliable and we want to believe that they are what we want them to be. 

And then comes the time when we realize that sometimes it's much nicer not to hear the truth.

• Like 2

She can't pick up her phone when with another customer or on stage at a go go.

Do you really have to ask people on a forum about some obvious lies of a prostitute?

If you read Leatherman's book, you'll find plenty of answers to your questions.

Would you fall in love with a prostitute back in your country, or just enjoy the time you've paid for?

https://nordbo.me/files/private-dancer.pdf

17 minutes ago, Yinn said:

She is a sex worker. 

I not understand why farang like to have sex worker love?? Crazy.

You should try “dating”. Like normal guy.

But if you really like the sex worker is so easy to know if she lie about the factory job. 

Ask the name of the factory, where the factory, and what the factory make. Google it, get phone number. 

Your dad live in Thailand right? Ask you dad thai friend to call the factory and ask “can speak to ...... please?” 

So simple way.

Nobody on TVF know if she lie or not. Only imagine. Not have the real answer. 

A great way to find out that she's still doing what she did when she met the 22 year old "Farang".

Don't you think it's obvious that the factory is one that shows "meat" to those who might be interested to rent her?

Yinn, there's an old saying. " You can easily get a girl out of a bar, but you'll never get the bar out of her brain."

In addition, who'd like to be number 10 + on a particular busy day?

Perhaps a 22 year old who never had a serious relationship before?

26 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

A great way to find out that she's still doing what she did when she met the 22 year old "Farang".

Simple way. 

Don't you think it's obvious that the factory is one that shows "meat" to those who might be interested to rent her?

99% IMO. 

But I not know.

if want to know, he must call the factory.

Yinn, there's an old saying. " You can easily get a girl out of a bar, but you'll never get the bar out of her brain."

If start work in the bar, need the special brain. IMO

i think a lot because Yaba.

is a sad life.

In addition, who'd like to be number 10 + on a particular busy day?

Terrible “job.”

Perhaps a 22 year old who never had a serious relationship before?

Maybe. 

sanmigueul5 You girlfriend before?

Maybe you should watch this movie.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

She is a sex worker. 

I not understand why farang like to have sex worker love?? Crazy.

You should try “dating”. Like normal guy.

But if you really like the sex worker is so easy to know if she lie about the factory job. 

Ask the name of the factory, where the factory, and what the factory make. Google it, get phone number. 

Your dad live in Thailand right? Ask you dad thai friend to call the factory and ask “can speak to ...... please?” 

So simple way.

Nobody on TVF know if she lie or not. Only imagine. Not have the real answer. 

But maybe the factory treats their staff like slave workers and wouldn't allow an incoming call.

But if the call was made, she might realize that she's being stalked, and then ...... "You check up on me, I no wuv you anymore".

On 11/26/2019 at 9:07 AM, Sanmiguel5 said:

If she wanted to scam someone I would be the worst farang in Pattaya. But it makes no sense to me why she would want to get serious with me.

Simplest explanation is that she likes screwing a young man, and when she is working she only screws old fat men. 

Enjoy, use a condom and don't fall in love with her.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, wgdanson said:

So tell us which is best, 7-11, Familymart, Tops, Tesco, Big C or Macro.

LOL. Swenson's in the Airport Mall, Chiang Mai used to have the most delightful young lady working there. I'd have tried with her if I hadn't been married at the time. After she left it wasn't the same buying ice cream there so I didn't any more.

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. Swenson's in the Airport Mall, Chiang Mai used to have the most delightful young lady working there. I'd have tried with her if I hadn't been married at the time. After she left it wasn't the same buying ice cream there so I didn't any more.

Cool !   555

On 11/26/2019 at 6:11 AM, Skallywag said:

Really? I pay 3 baht a minute to call the USA from Thailand.  Can add up ...$6 an hour

And there is the aphorism "time is money" ... She is taking the time

Perhaps it's time you explored the potential of the Interwebs. 

International communication is free with any decent data plan or wifi connection. 

• Haha 1

On 11/26/2019 at 5:40 AM, Pravda said:

OP is control freak. 

You meet a bargirl and then you are annoyed because she needs to make money, God forbid. 

Newsflash, you are with a prostitute! You're not paying. Cool! She's with the customers and you don't like it? Well, get an office girl or something. Even a guy like me in late 40s can get a student on tinder. 

Are you ugly? 

Facial hair and tattoos. ????

17 minutes ago, Nakmuay887 said:

My only question is how come nobody ever told me that the good girls are at 7-11? I've been wasting these several months shopping at my village market I guess 

Because most of the girls at the 7-11s have penises. 

what's up with 7-11s and ladyboys working there?

On 11/26/2019 at 6:21 AM, Skallywag said:

This real "civilian" may have been "servicing" her husband 5-20 times a month, but at least she wasn't a prostitute! 555

Just how I look at the absurdity of love and relationships (for some - not all)

yeah but at least that 19 times  less  chance of picking up something nasty.

• Like 1