new <deleted>...motorbike insurance sticker pay for nonsense

lapamita

not payed until now. ( key moto i take my pocket before him catch ...big argue at side )..tomorow will go

all s********** docs in motorbike ...insurance copy book and tax in glass.........everytime some new

why they no say all westerns f********* off within 3 month , more fair, than we know where we are

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

I'm not clear, he gave you a ticket because he couldn't read the tax reg plate etc? did you take it out the tube to show him? if not then it's a fair case i think.

He can't take your word for it.

If you took it out the tube but he still gave you a ticket then the guys an a hole

• Like 1

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

If he didn't take it out the tube to show the policeman then it's right he got a ticket

Sure, I agree.  If it's obscured, I can understand the police not accepting it, inside the tube, but surely one would smash it open, if they  couldn't open it, just to show the the police.   

1 hour ago, Peterw42 said:

Op, it would appear you have the sticker in the tube the wrong way around and all the details cannot be read

That's advanced expert advice :biggrin:

At the first year it took me a few attempts to roll it the right way.

There are gadgets other than the tubes.

Edited by KhunBENQ

18 minutes ago, Leaver said:

Sure, I agree.  If it's obscured, I can understand the police not accepting it, inside the tube, but surely one would smash it open, if they  couldn't open it, just to show the the police.   

smash it with what? the Honda Click has a screw driver under the seat that would open it.

I'm guessing the Op may have been a bit aggressive too with the policeman, it won't help

Edited by scubascuba3
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

smash it with what?

Obviously, try to open it the conventional way, but it one can't open it that way, jump on it, ride the bike over it, put it on the road for a car to driver over.  Do what it takes to prove your innocence.

• Haha 1

the taxsticker was checked minimum 50 times in the last 2 years

now cant find other s******* ..than at 51. the must fine for this

like i hear ..not new.. bcs others told me get fined the last 2 weeks too

by the way the pic of the sticker was not on the motorbike it was made in room from other...

i take them away on all 3

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I still keep mine under the seat, it seems to have been sufficient for the couple of rare occasions I have been asked for it. Couple of pals have had their transparent tubes nicked, so I feel disinclined to keep it elsewhere.

I was told it is not required to be on display by law, only available to be shown. Is that correct?

They are thieves, collecting money and picking on tourists or foreigners.

Good reminder, my new one has been sitting on the table for a while, time to put it under the seat.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I still keep mine under the seat, it seems to have been sufficient for the couple of rare occasions I have been asked for it. Couple of pals have had their transparent tubes nicked, so I feel disinclined to keep it elsewhere.

Same also. Get stopped normally at least once a month and has not been a problem up to now. As you say would be useful to have a link to the actual regulation.

8 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I was told it is not required to be on display by law, only available to be shown. Is that correct?

They are thieves, collecting money and picking on tourists or foreigners.

Good reminder, my new one has been sitting on the table for a while, time to put it under the seat.

I keep all my documents in a small bag, which goes under the seat of the bike, when I leave home. 

When I have been pulled over, I open the seat, open the bag, and out comes all relevant documents, including copies of my passport and visa. 

I haven't been pulled over many times, but when I have been, they have never said it has to be on display, so I am assuming, rightly or wrongly, it only needs to be produced. 

They can make up the rules when they pull you over, so if they are after a bribe, or need to get a quota of fines, you will be getting one, or paying a bribe, no matter how much you protest. 

As you say, they are corrupt, and go after the easy targets, who have the most money.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rod the Sod said:

I put a good quality colour photocopy in the tube and the original in my bike box. That way I never need to empty the copy from the tube, I just produce the original.

That being said, I have not been challenged so far.

RtS

when you are stopped they just look at the tube?

On 12/20/2019 at 11:51 PM, Don Mega said:

Given the broken mounting tab I assume it was under the seat.

I think the OP tried to claim the pic was of another one taken for convenience in his room, not the actual one, but it's unclear.  See post #16

On 12/20/2019 at 12:06 PM, lapamita said:

by the way the pic of the sticker was not on the motorbike it was made in room from other...

On 12/20/2019 at 2:58 PM, lapamita said:

not payed until now. ( key moto i take my pocket before him catch ...big argue at side )..tomorow will go

all s********** docs in motorbike ...insurance copy book and tax in glass.........everytime some new

why they no say all westerns f********* off within 3 month , more fair, than we know where we are

No idea why you've gotten into such troubles. If you were as rude as your post suggests you are, then I'm not wondering why.

I just recently got a 600 baht ticket for parking in the second row. When I explained to the cop that I had problems with my car, he took the ticket back and it was all good.

Cops aren't all there to get you. many of them are pretty cool.

Treat others the same way you want to be treated. 

• Like 2