Foreign couple videoed ‘having sex’ on Pattaya beach

rooster59

8 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

While having sex on a deserted beach with no one around is different from doing it on a beach with hundreds of passers by, I fail to see why folks are getting their knickers knotted over it. Its hardly the crime of the century and I find it far fetched to believe that tens of thousands of potential tourists would cross Pattaya off the list over something so petty.

Although you might get tens of thousands of voyeurs 'cross Pattaya' Beach Road to see it.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

While having sex on a deserted beach with no one around is different from doing it on a beach with hundreds of passers by, I fail to see why folks are getting their knickers knotted over it. Its hardly the crime of the century and I find it far fetched to believe that tens of thousands of potential tourists would cross Pattaya off the list over something so petty.

Considering he only lasted 3 mins , there is really nothing to worry about. Takes some  men much longer than that to figure out girl he is trying to take home for 200 baht is not really a girl ????

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rooster59 said:

The person who shared the clip with Daily News called on the authorities to take action as the incident could tarnish Pattaya’s reputation as a world class tourist destination.

Oh.....please,please, stop, stop, my sides are aching too much,...............

Hehehehe GIF

• Like 1

A blurred image, could be anything washed up; flotsam and jetsam? Daily news is on par with Fox news just looks for something bad to sell; a fake story. How this will help the failed tourism who knows. Tourism minister admits January 25 Chinese new year books are way down. Its just a total mess, but who will they blame this week?

Really disgusting and a poor show ???? The photo is worthless and the video hasn’t been posted!

I remember bangin’ my wife in the sea and some Japanese looking dude started taking a video of us ???? not sure if it was ever posted somewhere but I think it was before all of the social media turned the world upside down????????