VIDEO: Angry British tourist PUNCHES Thai man on MRT

snoop1130

13 hours ago, z42 said:

The Brit was completely out of order. For all the petty stuff some foreigners get lifted for, this degenerate needs to be hauled in and seriously taught some manners.

Sad to see this 

Yeah his a dumb Brit there's so many but lol. The Asian that's same all Asia they come close. The dumb <deleted> couldn't hold a phone LOL.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DiJoDavO said:

Just like someone else mentioned, some people see all Thais as the same, and some Thais see all foreigners as the same. 

Only people who think logically will understand this is not the case and not everyone behaves the same like him. 

Unlucky that this immigration sees most foreigners as the same and the well behaved foreigners who actually live here and not as tourist, will have to deal with the consequences. 

Thanks if there are tougher rules coming, random idiot on the MRT. 

Unlucky that this immigration sees most foreigners as the same and the well behaved foreigners who actually live here and not as tourist, will have to deal with the consequences.

This applies to all Immigration Officers worldwide, without ANY exceptions. When it happens to oneself, then ONLY one realises it.

13 hours ago, Sir Charles said:

If I was there the British man will have liquid food and use a straw forever. ????

Aggression only breeds aggression. I do understand your distaste though and also got upset when I saw this uneducated bully picking on someone half his size, who in fact was not aggressive and trying to stay out of his way, as apologetic as he was over the "accident".

As much as I would love to floor him in front of the Thai's on that train, I dropped the ball that he threw at me, i.e. he owns it, the anger, not me, I will not lower myself to his uneducated aggressive nature and play his game, suffice to say, I will be dancing with joy when I hear the cops arrested him and sorted him, if not, I believe in Karma and he will meet her when she comes.

The above said, if I was on that train, I wouldn't be able to contain myself, solly, I'm only human. ????

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

Just like farangs tar all Thais with the same brush, the reverse will also happen. 
Maybe some here will start to understand why they feel they are not welcomed. 
I’m yet to see the despised Chinese and Indians behaving like this. 

How very true your comment is and my deepest respect for you, for having the courage to state this on THIS forum. I wont be surprised that you might receive some bashings, while the man on the MRT might have some followers justifying the action.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Mark mark said:

Third look at the Video ! ... Yes, a Yob or not, (the British guy), it certainly looks like the young Asian man did, do something reasonably confronting to him ! ... And the guy in the yellow polo shirt, does look and act, just like his handler ! ... It would have been good if the Police did turn up to this one, just to see what the little Asian guy was REALLY doing ? ... And what part the guy in the yellow shirt real was playing in it. ??? ... He has a Kim Jong Ill haircut I see ! .... Not a conservative Thai one. ... and the Little Fellow does not look Thai to me either. ...

First impressions were that the British guys behaviour was very "believable".

Little Asian "guy" (Tom?) somewhat.......theatrical?

No doubt there are a variety of strategies to employ, if caught in the act, according to circumstances.

Edited by Enoon
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

.. But even if the little guy was trying to pickpocket the Brit, the reaction seems a bit strange and over the top.

A normal reaction would be to pointing the finger at the thief, and speaking "thief" loud enough for everybody to hear.

He might have done just that, which is why I await the footage.

The Thai guy's not even half his size, what a bully. I experienced a falang in Ikea a few days ago shouting, waving his arms about and trying to bully the staff because  he had to wait in line to pay like everybody else, sadly eventuality he won and an extra paying counter was opened for him, closely followed by me, to my shame.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Sounds a bit strange, are we sure the Thai kid wasn't a pickpocket?

Which would explain the action and anger.

(Kid lifts phone from Brit's pocket, Brit feels it going and swings a punch, kid drops phone in scuffle)

Of course it would be that. Or else, a Brit would NEVER behave like that. Yes, the whole world knows about it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

looking at the video again,why is they another person or 2 protecting the pickpocket it seems.i could be wrong,why does he have a big handbag too.it seems the brit would not react unless something happened and someone was caught out.last year in London a couple of thais were robbed and filmed,eastern Europeans  were shown as the pickpockets,they soon disappeared after the video come out.so it happens everywhere and they are many involved.

would like to see what happens in the  end of this matter who was wrong or right

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BritManToo said:

What would you look like if you just caught someone with their hand in your pocket or your phone/passport/wallet in their hand?

We do not know the full story of this, if the wee guy accidently brushed against the Brit and made him drop the Iphone, then the Brit was way out of order, if however, he did pick the Brits pocket, then the Brit was right to thump him, I would have done the same no matter how tall or small he is.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bristolgeoff said:

looking at the video again,why is they another person or 2 protecting the pickpocket it seems.i could be wrong,why does he have a big handbag too.it seems the brit would not react unless something happened and someone was caught out.last year in London a couple of thais were robbed and filmed,eastern Europeans  were shown as the pickpockets,they soon disappeared after the video come out.so it happens everywhere and they are many involved.

would like to see what happens in the  end of this matter who was wrong or right

My initial impression was that it must have been a pick-pocket attempt but as I've read on, I've become aware of the fact that the 'Brit' in question is a cockney.... 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

.... The ... Etc. And all good, believed, and Thanks ! ..... Just saving TV some space here, ....  I'm reminded a little bit of a three card monte scam I once witnessed in Times Square. A tourist got lured into the scam, ......    aggressively intervening with the tourist allowing time for the three card monte shark to make a hasty get away.

Maybe Korean ? ... The Taiwanese and the Koreans are making mincemeat out of the Cambodians, in Phnom Pen ... mostly legally I guess ? ... for over a Decade now .... why not move on to Thailand now, the Bart is high ? ...

And possibly Ditto for the Callous gun man in the gold shop also ??? ... ( Like if he WAS Thai, I am almost certain that they would have caught him by now !!! ??? ... even if well placed, d/t the horrible nature of his crime. .... And one that most Thais, both High and Low, probably would never do, .... well if not out of their minds on Drugs. )

• Confused 1

It is never a good idea to engage in a fight with a Thai person. Never. Only under the most extreme circumstances, when your life is being threatened. You never win. If you kick their ass you lose, if they kick your ass you lose. Just refrain. I get infuriated from time to time. But, I have learned to not mouth off, and I attempt to show respect. I have had a few occasions where someone was very angry with me, and through a show of respect and humility, the guy calmed down. 

• Like 2