The week that was in Thailand news: What's in a name? The lighter side of the CORONA virus and AYDS!

rooster59

Yes poor A-nut-in does seem to have contracted a bad case of foot in mouth disease and the further he opens it (his mouth) the more the foot penetrate.The wife just called me in to look and the latest news is another nut has just shot and killed 12 and injured 20 more in Nahkon Ratchasima.This place has more nuts than a jar of Nutella.

Edited by FarFlungFalang
  • Haha 2

Seems a bit quiet around here,must be the effects of the corona virus or is somebody being treated like a leprosy patient.Don't worry Rooster I won't desert and I got my weekly enjoyment on this not so quiet Sunday morning there's some pretty strong competition in Korat. 

• Like 1

Last weeks offering was a little too opinionated for some (myself included).

But glad to see you back on form this week, your strength is in your witty one liners and sarcastic humour.

Talking of badly branded products:

Back in the early 90’s I was working in South Korea and one early evening while browsing in a cd store I spotted something rare , a cd entitled “ The Best of Crapton “ !!

Although I had all the music on other Clapton cd’s and it was more expensive than my home country I still bought it for the novelty value !!

Unfortunately a couple of marriages later it has been mislaid, a shame really as, although it was pretty worthless, it always brought a smile to my face .

A small spelling mistake or witty remark always brings pleasure and is always welcome.

well Rooster mate---- I have been reading your weekly column for a number of years now and never got round to answering anything you have written.I suppose there ate a lot like me.I have loved your witticism,your anger, your cryptic quotes and your general remarks with a hint of mirth in them.Who knows I may even write again one day but at 84 this year I may have left it a bit late,but anyway all I really wanted to convey was my appreciation for hours and hours of good quality fun I have had from you and the wish that it continues for a long time yet.Good luck to you Rooster----Dougal

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, biplanebluey said:

well Rooster mate---- I have been reading your weekly column for a number of years now and never got round to answering anything you have written.I suppose there ate a lot like me.I have loved your witticism,your anger, your cryptic quotes and your general remarks with a hint of mirth in them.Who knows I may even write again one day but at 84 this year I may have left it a bit late,but anyway all I really wanted to convey was my appreciation for hours and hours of good quality fun I have had from you and the wish that it continues for a long time yet.Good luck to you Rooster----Dougal

At 77, I just completed my fourth book (2 Thaicentric) and write two weekly blogs.  At work on 2 other books.  Take up your pen, Bluey, and talk.