Do you wash your oranges now?

NCC1701A

The safest thing to do is to put a face mask on the orange.

I will shortly be releasing a range of face masks for all kind of fruits, plums, oranges, apples, grapefruit, tangerines

Only 35 Baht each. Check Lazada for details.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Olmate said:

I,m guessing you didn’t eat dirt as a kid!

i ate a lot of dirt. i played outside in the yard and all around my hood. chasing lizards and snakes and wondering why all these girls where loitering in front of my house.  

i breathed air before catalytic converters.

i had a radioactive wristwatch dial. i played with liquid mercury. 

but this is different. this could kill you.

this is a serious topic. i want to know are you washing your fruit that you did not wash in the past and what procedures have you setup to decon your food as it enters your kitchen. 

• Like 1

For our American friends who are especially concerned I am working with an Italian designer to produce a range of full body velcro armour. These will be available for oranges, bananas, apples, plums, tangerines and cantaloupe melons.

These "Over Armour" fruit protection products will be 100% made in the USA, not China.

Of course Over Armour will be more expensive than the fruit face masks made in China, but if you want full protection you have to pay a price.

How about the on-line food orders which include bags of all fruit and veggies.  Do you wear gloves, and ensure they are sanitized. Just washing the inner contents doesnot keep you from possibly the same as whomever toughed the fruit and veggies before they got to you.  I would venture to say the same goes for all food ordered and delivered.  Here we are virtually shut in, except to go to essential locations which are visited by the many....Oh well, guess if its my time its my time, only way to ensure your safe is to walk around in a PPE and have a system in front of your residence that can decontaminate you....but then thats just craziness.....

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Saltire said:

This may help you.

Don't buy much fruit as it's safe off the trees, but we do launder money now.

That is one of the most bizarre videos I have ever seen. I mean everything he says is logical. But, it is such an extreme reaction to all of this. Who is actually going to do everything he suggests? It is just crazy.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

That is one of the most bizarre videos I have ever seen. I mean everything he says is logical. But, it is such an extreme reaction to all of this. Who is actually going to do everything he suggests? It is just crazy.

I think the problem is no one knows for sure how long the virus stays active on different materials. it varies from hours to 17 days. Better safe than sorry.

I'd hate to think i'd been taken out by an orange ????

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Hahahahahaha, leave your groceries on the porch or in the garage....that's priceless.

That's a funny video. 

4 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

I always imagined that you had a team of half naked girls to peel your grapes.

yes that was before the apocalypse. 

no way am now i going to delegate sarscov2 decon duty. 

You could drive yourself mad just by thinking about all the variables. I have wondered how this situation is affecting people with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Is it absolute heaven getting immersed in a never ending cleaningfest. Or absolute hell?  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, potless said:

You could drive yourself mad just by thinking about all the variables. I have wondered how this situation is affecting people with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. 

Or indeed Americans.

Edited by Logosone

44 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

i want to know are you washing your fruit that you did not wash in the past and what procedures have you setup to decon your food as it enters your kitchen. 

I just throw it all into a sink and let it sit with lite soap.

On the bagged and packaged stuff, I will reach way to the back to grab a ketchup or jar of peanut butter thinking the one up front was handled more then the others.  I spray my hands a lot.

The other items just do the best to get them into the frig, clean hands before and after.

None of any of this now is 100% absolute.  And, could make one insane if they worry too much.

Just try the best to take reasonable precautions.

• Like 2

My company will shortly be releasing a robotic fishing rod that will enable the owner to open and retrieve grocery items from the porch. No need to bring foods into the house ever again!

It is a long plastic tube with a fishing line which has hooks, mini-knives and magnets attached that are controlled electronically.

Based on the common teddy bear angling machines this technology has been refined to such an extent you can even open cornflakes packets, retrieve each cornflake individually and shower each one with disinfectant before you put it in your mouth.

The disinfectant shower add-on is sold separately.

This product will only be relseased in the USA, but is made in China. If you would like to contribute to the funding of this game changing and life-saving device please send your funding to the bank account details I will send you in reply to your private message.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, JimmyTheMook said:

anything that other people touch should be disinfected - simple math 

Back to my plums I guess.  I have a bottle of body wash from Lotus , was 195 B which is why I bought it for 59 B. Only thing is it contains wasabi ,this gives a glow in the dark feel.  My wife considers this to be as good as disinfectant.