PM Prayut orders investigation into state quarantine kickbacks

webfact

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Dr Thaweesin Witsanuyothin, spokesman for the Center for Covid-19 Situation Administration, has confirmed that the center has never sent anyone to demand a kickback for turning a place into a state quarantine facility

Showing initiative, doing it without being told, promote them.

9 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Has any official from this administration ever been seriously investigated, much less charged with a crime, or imprisoned? The entire army, administration, police department nationwide at all levels, immigration, and customs departments are all completely above the law. Any and all laws. Prayuth talks a big game, but he DOES NOT walk the walk. If anything, the army goes out of their way to protect the corrupt here. You guys are fooling nobody with this kind of nonsensical drivel. 

It's a fact known, personally, to me that they don't even get to be a regular soldier unless they're able to pay the 'entrance fee'. I know one lady who sold her house to finance her son's acceptance. She regarded it as a long term investment. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JusticeGB said:

There is no corruption in this wonderful Government. They are spending billions of baht to improve the infrastructure of Thailand to improve the lot of the poor people and not to feather their own nests. After all this is an incorruptible army Government with thousands of people who have been transferred to.....

You been drinking? What a crazy post you made, i hope you were joking, if not the men in white jackets will be along shortly.????

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

This must be a misunderstanding...this can not be...I have been told by long stay posters here that there is no corruption in Thailand!  ????

No corruption or prostitution in Thailand :cheesy::clap2:

• Haha 1