U.S. sues ex-Trump adviser Bolton to block book publication

webfact

Trump has said every conversation with him is classified.

Imagine you're secret service agent and he sends you McDonald's with an order to fill:

counter person "May I take your order?"

agent "I'd like to tell you, but it's classified"

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Pedrogaz said:

Warmonger Bolton should move to some place where there is no extradition to the US. Then give the contents on the book to wikipedia and the Guardian and let them do the rest.

Put all his assets in a trust then let sum sue away.

• Like 1

What’s he scared off that the world doesn’t already know. Teflon Trump might be thinking this time the <deleted> will stick. After all, it’s been a horrible run and he’s dodged all the bullets. So far. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, nzrick said:

I think the choice is between "Demented", or "Dementia" !!!

Post #39 oobar said,"Doofus Donald is seriously mentally ill and needs help.  With a little luck, when this mess is all over, he'll get that help.  Federal prisons maintain staffs of psychiatric professionals".

31 minutes ago, J Town said:

YOU'RE calling someone out for going off topic? 555!

Better to bring attention to the  topic then report them for what you said

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I challenge you to publish any support where trump has Executive Privilege being used to stop Bolton. If you can't we can't trust you saying as much.

I never said stop,Your words, stop !

I don't think Trump is stopping bolton. But I sure as hell hope the executive branch is vetting what he can and can't say by reviewing boltons publication!

Go back to post # 46  just to see one example. Do you know whats in the book that needs to be examined! I sure as hell don't! So the office of this branch(executive branch) is vetting it with other agencies .

You do know there are three branches to the gov, don't you! Do you know all the laws about what former employees can divulge! Did you know there are rules and federal laws regarding , the executive branch former employees,  they sign many waivers of compliance  to rules and guidelines, 

A employee is subjected to federal waivers involving many agencies of the federal gov.  I imagine with the office of defense(bolton being the head),it has many more,  especially dealing with private conversations and national security concerns with the  office of the Presidency.

There are restrictions that are in place  that are categorized, as 

as other restrictions!

"Other Restrictions, A former executive branch employee may be subject to additional restrictions imposed by agency-specific laws.

Caveat: The bullet points are not comprehensive. In general, former executive branch employees should seek advice from the Designated Agency Ethics Official or another ethics official at the agency in which the individual formerly served".

And your trust issue that you claim,lol  

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

9 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

What better way to promote a book than have the President bring the full force of his administration to try and ban it.?!

Absolutely!

• Like 2

The cat is already out of the bag.

The current "president" who was never fully legitimate in the first place is guilty of a plethora of impeachable offenses (but still protected by his republican minions).

But we knew that already. 

On to November.

Trump asked China’s Xi to help him win reelection, according to Bolton book

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-asked-chinas-xi-to-help-him-win-reelection-according-to-bolton-book/2020/06/17/d4ea601c-ad7a-11ea-868b-93d63cd833b2_story.html

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The cat is already out of the bag.

The current "president" who was never fully legitimate in the first place is guilty of a plethora of impeachable offenses (but still protected by his republican minions).

But we knew that already. 

On to November.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-asked-chinas-xi-to-help-him-win-reelection-according-to-bolton-book/2020/06/17/d4ea601c-ad7a-11ea-868b-93d63cd833b2_story.html

Omg ???? this one is a piece of work 

• Like 1