U.S. sues ex-Trump adviser Bolton to block book publication

webfact

18 hours ago, Traubert said:

Bolton is a complete weasel but I"d be interested to know what he has to say.

Not lining his pockets though so somebody point me to a review when the time comes.

Well here we go.. have a look at this for starters... to say Trump will be furious is understatement I think..

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/17/politics/bolton-book-trump/index.html

11 hours ago, riclag said:

I never said stop,Your words, stop !

I don't think Trump is stopping bolton. But I sure as hell hope the executive branch is vetting what he can and can't say by reviewing boltons publication!

Go back to post # 46  just to see one example. Do you know whats in the book that needs to be examined! I sure as hell don't! So the office of this branch(executive branch) is vetting it with other agencies .

You do know there are three branches to the gov, don't you! Do you know all the laws about what former employees can divulge! Did you know there are rules and federal laws regarding , the executive branch former employees,  they sign many waivers of compliance  to rules and guidelines, 

A employee is subjected to federal waivers involving many agencies of the federal gov.  I imagine with the office of defense(bolton being the head),it has many more,  especially dealing with private conversations and national security concerns with the  office of the Presidency.

There are restrictions that are in place  that are categorized, as 

as other restrictions!

"Other Restrictions, A former executive branch employee may be subject to additional restrictions imposed by agency-specific laws.

Caveat: The bullet points are not comprehensive. In general, former executive branch employees should seek advice from the Designated Agency Ethics Official or another ethics official at the agency in which the individual formerly served".

And your trust issue that you claim,lol  

Thank you for admitting no such defense on Executive Privilege. Takes a big man to admit.

Yes. I am very well ware and realize this is a trump ploy doomed to fail. Get up to date. You are not current.

After that continue to discuss what is revealed now. Honestly your support of him tells me and everyone here a lot about you

• Like 1

15 hours ago, riclag said:

I never said stop,Your words, stop !

I don't think Trump is stopping bolton. But I sure as hell hope the executive branch is vetting what he can and can't say by reviewing boltons publication!

Go back to post # 46  just to see one example. Do you know whats in the book that needs to be examined! I sure as hell don't! So the office of this branch(executive branch) is vetting it with other agencies .

You do know there are three branches to the gov, don't you! Do you know all the laws about what former employees can divulge! Did you know there are rules and federal laws regarding , the executive branch former employees,  they sign many waivers of compliance  to rules and guidelines, 

A employee is subjected to federal waivers involving many agencies of the federal gov.  I imagine with the office of defense(bolton being the head),it has many more,  especially dealing with private conversations and national security concerns with the  office of the Presidency.

There are restrictions that are in place  that are categorized, as 

as other restrictions!

"Other Restrictions, A former executive branch employee may be subject to additional restrictions imposed by agency-specific laws.

Caveat: The bullet points are not comprehensive. In general, former executive branch employees should seek advice from the Designated Agency Ethics Official or another ethics official at the agency in which the individual formerly served".

And your trust issue that you claim,lol  

So who do you trust now, YOU??  Bigly joke 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Pretty outrageous stuff that Trump was engaged in...but not surprising.  The man has no morals or core values.  Some of this stuff is textbook treason, i.e., Trump is a traitor.  So what do you call people who supports a traitor? 

If this is true it shows trump for what he really is

2. Trump suggested he was open to serving more than two terms

In another eye-opening exchange published in the Wall Street Journal, Trump also seems to support Xi’s idea of eliminating presidential term limits. “Xi said he wanted to work with Trump for six more years, and Trump replied that people were saying that the two-term constitutional limit on presidents should be repealed for him,” Bolton writes. “Xi said the US had too many elections, because he didn’t want to switch away from Trump, who nodded approvingly.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/17/john-bolton-book-trump-china-dictators-saudi-arabia

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1