Months before election, Trump finds himself at odds with most Americans' views

webfact

44 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Articulating not a strong suit but those emojis post are the top of all posters here.

trumps campaign lavishing in the toilet is why we now seeing these numerous postings.

His speech this morning was the best I've ever seen from him. I only wish ours was half as good. I initially thought he was a Pillock but am happy to admit I was wrong.

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Phulublub said:

So, now the event is over, and we see that about 12000 actually turned up, would you care to comment further?

PH

About 12,000 folks showing up, sounds like a nice turnout. Are you thinking Biden will have greater numbers?? Good luck with that.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

About 12,000 folks showing up, sounds like a nice turnout. Are you thinking Biden will have greater numbers?? Good luck with that.

Biden Raised More Than Trump in May, His First Month Leading the Money Race

November 3 rd is the only true turnout

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, johnpetersen said:

Really? Here's what you previously wrote:

"I believe capacity is 19,000 but many more than that are expected. For such a loser (according to some) he sure can pack them in, like a Rock Star. Not sure I can believe the polls."

Actually, he can't pack them them in like a rock star.  So I think it's okay to go ahead and believe the polls now.

And they cancelled the outdoor event dismantled with the empty lectern because no one was there

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, johnpetersen said:

Did you like the part where he said there was too much testing. And that testing 10 year olds was misleading? I guess if you liked Boris Johnson's initial response to the pandemic you would love Trump's. To be fair, Johnson seems to have learned his lesson at least somewhat. Not so Trump.

With Boris it was the other way around but I didn't elaborate as it was off topic.

Unfortunately for Trump it is clear that it was a fizzer after all the hype about number expectations.

I wonder if the Campaign Manager is feeling secure?

Add to that the now very probable spread of infections from the organizing staff.

I am curious to see which way the spin goes.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Biden Raised More Than Trump in May, His First Month Leading the Money Race

November 3 rd is the only true turnout

This whole thing started with reporting what was going on live on CNN, but you guys take all this personal, very funny.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Phulublub said:

It might have been but for the expectations of up to 90000 - and your own crowing about many more being expected, and  packing them in.  But changing the narrative mot restricted to your idol, it seems.

PH

Trumps numbers will always beat creepy joe. Report back with more updates.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Trumps numbers will always beat creepy joe. Report back with more updates.

Continuing a theme.  His inauguration numbers beat Obama's, apparently.   Would not be surprised if, before next weekend, he teweets that Tulsa was a HUGE success.  Thousands inside, thousands outside.  blah, blah, lie, obfuscate, deflect.  

Still, two bits of good news this weekend...Bolton's book will be published, and he may not get any of the profits.  5555

PH

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Donald Trump Campaign Offered Actors $50 to Cheer for Him at Presidential Announcement

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/donald-trump-campaign-offered-actors-803161

Are you baiting us to keep up posting trumps dwindling campaign? Not too bright!

Not too bright?  Not sure to whom you are referring.  Idol or idoliser.  Or maybe both ????????

1 hour ago, Phulublub said:

Continuing a theme.  His inauguration numbers beat Obama's, apparently.   Would not be surprised if, before next weekend, he teweets that Tulsa was a HUGE success.  Thousands inside, thousands outside.  blah, blah, lie, obfuscate, deflect.  

Still, two bits of good news this weekend...Bolton's book will be published, and he may not get any of the profits.  5555

PH

Are you telling me that Trumps numbers were low and Biden would have had a bigger audience. Please lets not mention barry's name anymore, keep me updated on sleepy joe's rally numbers. 

Kum Bah Yah America...

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Are you telling me that Trumps numbers were low and Biden would have had a bigger audience. Please lets not mention barry's name anymore, keep me updated on sleepy joe's rally numbers. 

Kum Bah Yah America...

I'm not telling you anything.  You came up with a rather bold statement that has proven to be somewhat wide of the mark. 

Being possessed of just a little bit more common sense than the orange blimp, I doubt Biden will have a rally any time soon, but when he does (when covid allows), I confidently predict his numbers will be well above the Stable Genius' 12000

Who is barry?

PH

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/19/2020 at 5:22 PM, BobBKK said:

To be fair... nobody predicted the Virus and the onslaught on the great economy. Even Jesus would have a problem retaining popularity amongst all that.

No. Jesus’ popularity would have risen, as have other leaders who took the virus seriously and acted in the best interests of the “flock”...

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Dumbastheycome said:

It seems that dundee48 often/regularly/perpetualy finds  mirth in potential and/or  ensuing calamity.

I can only speculate on the mindset but appreciate  that mirth is preferable to open antagonism because although it be intended as a derogatory impulse without accompanied explanation reminds me of a harmless loyal dog to a bitter master.

Excellent call!

• Thanks 1