Leader of London BLM protests demands meeting with Johnson

rooster59

34 minutes ago, transam said:

But you still haven't told us your list of racial inequality or prejudice in the UK, have you....?

You just post links to lefty reporters.....Tut tut.....May I remind YOU.............

iphone.jpg.2b2716e80f065037ee202b658df982e0.jpg

29 minutes ago, transam said:

You haven't posted anything yet, just the lefty reporters columns of the lefty rags you read.

Give us your list....But YOU can't, because there is no list....????

13 minutes ago, faraday said:

In the UK....?

Give us a some examples, please.

Perhaps leaving Ali G out of it would be prudent.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/dec/02/revealed-the-stark-evidence-of-everyday-racial-bias-in-britain

35 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Again posting someone else's swords from a lefty rag because "you" have no answers.

You are a typical follower of left wing proper gander, can't think for yourself to reply with answers in your own words. ????

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, transam said:

I am still waiting for your list of racist prejudice and inequality in the UK, where is it...?

You have a lot to say about the subject so let's read your list.....

Not everyone has fallen for it:

When I first moved to the UK from Ghana with my family in my early teens, the country that welcomed me was one where multiculturalism flourished and neighbours were warm and unassuming.

Your achievements were not prefaced by the colour of your skin or your place on the totem pole of identity politics.

People from ethnic and racial minorities were not constantly looking over their shoulders and assuming that every social interaction was laced with disdain or racism. It was a Britain where confidence trumped victimhood.

More....

ESTHER KRAKUE: I dared to question the aims of Black Lives Matter - and got the worst racist abuse I've ever suffered

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, transam said:

Again posting someone else's swords from a lefty rag because "you" have no answers.

You are a typical follower of left wing proper gander, can't think for yourself to reply with answers in your own words. ????

Nope. I’ve given you the facts and you don’t like them.

If you want to talk to people who have experienced the prejudice you won’t admit exists, contact those involved in the BLM, sure they’ll be happy to educate you.

I don’t follow geese of any political persuasion. 

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

If you want to talk to people who have experienced the prejudice you won’t admit exists, contact those involved in the BLM, sure they’ll be happy to educate you.

What facts......?  You keep dodging......Get a grip chap, you of all people should have stuff ready and waiting to write as you do not like your free country and want to bury it.

After a long working life, with many different hobbies, I have met folk from all over the world, with many different colours and religions with no problems.

When I left school in 1964 I worked in an engineering position under the control of a black guy, a lovely chap, in fact that was my first encounter of talking to a black guy...

I think you are just a Mr.Angry, jumping on the first bandwagon that want's to test a civilised free country.....Sad really..????

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, transam said:

What facts......?  You keep dodging......Get a grip chap, you of all people should have stuff ready and waiting to write as you do not like your free country and want to bury it.

After a long working life, with many different hobbies, I have met folk from all over the world, with many different colours and religions with no problems.

When I left school in 1964 I worked in an engineering position under the control of a black guy, a lovely chap, in fact that was my first encounter of talking to a black guy...

I think you are just a Mr.Angry, jumping on the first bandwagon that want's to test a civilised free country.....Sad really..????

What has any of that got to do with my post?

Edited by Bluespunk

6 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I’m not hiding and I still would like to know what any of that previous post had to do with the post you quoted.

Keep on dodging chap......You have nowhere to go......????

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

I’m not hiding and I still would like to know what any of that previous post had to do with the post you quoted.

Jaysus, even I can understand why Trans posted what he did.

There is some racism in the UK, but it is nowhere the same as it is in the US.

My point being is that daft bint who wants to meet Boris, & the other lot are trying to say the UK is a racist as the UK.

Your quip about geese was noted...????

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, faraday said:

Jaysus, even I can understand why Trans posted what he did.

There is some racism in the UK, but it is nowhere the same as it is in the US.

My point being is that daft bint who wants to meet Boris, & the other lot are trying to say the UK is a racist as the UK.

Your quip about geese was noted...????

I have no idea why he posted as he did in response to my post.

Couldn't resist the geese reference. 

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

Unfortunately, most of these groups have been shown to falsify evidence to support their cause and suppress evidence that does not.  I honestly don't trust them.  They brazenly lie and paint normal interactions as racist, bias media then repeats their claims as if proven facts, and many people believe everything they're told.

"X happened and it involved a Black person, therefore it is proof of institutional racism." doesn't really carry much weight outside of the ranks of their own delusional followers.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Yeah right.

Read the links...

That's all you have, other folks writings, try doing something on your own for once.

You still haven't answered my question about the German government of the day enslaving and murdering millions of folk, you know, folk who had to pull the gold teeth out of their dead family and friends or be killed...

Should Germany be held accountable for that, well you think the UK should be for being involved with slavery a long time ago.....?

Now try to use your own words, even long words, I have Google for that...????

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, transam said:

That's all you have, other folks writings, try doing something on your own for once.

You still haven't answered my question about the German government of the day enslaving and murdering millions of folk, you know, folk who had to pull the gold teeth out of their dead family and friends or be killed...

Should Germany be held accountable for that, well you think the UK should be for being involved with slavery a long time ago.....?

Now try to use your own words, even long words, I have Google for that...????

deflection, deflection, deflection

You need google for long words, my but that is quite an admission. 

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

deflection, deflection, deflection

You need google for long words, my but that is quite an admission. 

No, you said something about me understanding long words, you also have a short memory...????

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Read the links I sent transam yesterday. 

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

Yeah right.

Read the links...

3 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Read the links I posted in a reply to your post. 

10 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

You are missing out significant facts from the links. 

You just posted some links to newspaper  articles without giving an explanation who what point you were trying to make .

The idea is you write something yourself and provide links to back your point up .

Posting links without making a point is a reason why people have replied to the links , because you didnt make any point

• Thanks 1

Interesting read.

The problem is that the article asks more questions than it answers.

The survey asks about people's feelings "do you feel like you have been treated unfairly?", and the problem with feelings is they can be difficult to get to the root cause.

How many of the non-White respondents felt they had been treated unfairly because they had been primed to feel that why by a media that constantly tells them they are victims?  How many of them began the interaction with their own bias that the white person would be racist towards them and acted aggressively as a result?

"Being overlooked in a job application process or for promotion at work in a manner that felt unfair" - non-white people could easily be primed to believe that anything bad that happens to them is the result of racism, which we regularly see clear evidence of.

"Being treated like a potential shoplifter in a shop when I hadn’t done anything wrong" - again, non-white people might see a security guard, think "oh, here we go, this guy is going to think I'm a shop-lifter" then react in a way that actually makes the security guard treat them like a shop-lifter.  

"Being refused entrance or asked to leave a restaurant, bar or club for no good reason" - Totally possible that they simply perceive this as being racist. They may have exhibited behavior that was problematic but they did not believe it was.

Without knowing the context, it's very difficult to just believe this undoubtedly.  I cannot say "these incidents were definitely not racist", but nor can we say "these incidents definitely were racist".  And the whole "unconscious bias" thing is a little bit too "you are racist without even knowing it, and I can prove it by telling you how I perceive something happening vs. how you perceived something happening", with the POC getting the deciding vote simply by nature of being POC.

• Like 1

Could you just explain in your own words what prejudices exist in the UK .

No need to point to newspapers or nominate another obscure person to state what you mean .

State yourself the prejudices that you believe exist in the UK

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

You just posted some links to newspaper  articles without giving an explanation who what point you were trying to make .

The idea is you write something yourself and provide links to back your point up .

Posting links without making a point is a reason why people have replied to the links , because you didnt make any point

Read the links, they answer the "question" posed.

Have you found that second arrest suspect yet???

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Nope, the links say it all far more eloquently than I could.

Yes, they can, but you can also write your own words .

Use words to display your opinion .

I really have no desire to keep reading The Guardian newspaper reports 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1