China warns UK: 'Dumping' Huawei will cost you

webfact

21 minutes ago, evadgib said:

So you're acknowledging he'll get 4 more years despite your constant rhetoric to the contrary on multiple boards...?

It’s not the next four years that matter, it’s what happens immediately before and immediately after the UK leaves the EU without a deal at the end of this year.

I personally believe Trump will get a lot more than four years.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, UncleMhee said:

I hope what you'd like to think and what you actually think are vastly different. If they're not, you've got a very narrow small world view.

You're going to have to explain that one to me. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, UncleMhee said:

How extensive is the UK's CCTV system, and how long have you had it?

UK is (or was) the most surveilled (is that a word?) place on the planet as a result of the threat posed by Irish Republican Terrorists. The world has since joined in.

HTH

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Damrongsak said:

Then there's the new Chinese conglomerate.  It's a merger between Wi Tak Ova, Wat Yu Gana Do, and Up Yuz.  The new name will be CCP Game Over. 

Turn Key, push button, either blows up sky high, or implodes as it is virus laden from hackers....

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, car720 said:

The CCP are a montruous regime, no doubt about it, but we should all remember that the mainstay of the American economy is war.  Big money in selling stuff.

I am feeling that the time has come to sit back, put my feet up, grab a nice cold one, put on the sunglasses and hit the beach chair and watch the waves come in and then wash back out.  The worlds BS and the stench from all the in-fighting, bickering, and bullying is taking its toll on us all.  Time to just relax and enjoy what the natural day can bring without any undue outside forces except those of Nature......Life is to be lived and not nutted up over.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 2

For centuries, up until today, the dirty game of politics existed and will exist for centuries more.

Nations were pillaged, innocent citizens - infants to the very old and feeble - were murdered unmercifully, industries were ruined and countries destroyed under false accusations.

With this ill gotten wealth, a new rich, powerful and 'clean nations' were born. Now, a controversial 'war' has started amongst the very same old players!

The desperate pot is calling the kettle black, insults and accusations are flung freely between them. Let's wait and see who will ultimately take the reins to hand!

Whoever it is, rest assured, the pillage will not stop!

IMHO

• Like 2

1 hour ago, klauskunkel said:
6 hours ago, webfact said:

In Beijing, the foreign ministry cast Britain as "a relatively small place"

China being threatened by "a relatively small place"..., losing confidence in itself.

And making such a big deal out of something 'insignificant'

3 hours ago, Sujo said:

UK should be very careful siding with the US under the current regime.

Sadly I now prefer china.

Shouldn’t be so negative. Come November 3rd there will be a huge flush and this US regime will be eliminated. The next will be more aggressive and intelligent. 
The conflict with China under Xi is only just heating up. I don’t think it serves anyone to have dominate Chinese technology with what’s coming. Huawei had to go. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, RobFord said:

Shouldn’t be so negative. Come November 3rd there will be a huge flush and this US regime will be eliminated. The next will be more aggressive and intelligent. 
The conflict with China under Xi is only just heating up. I don’t think it serves anyone to have dominate Chinese technology with what’s coming. Huawei had to go. 

Can't wait to see Joe try to figure out which part of Taiwan Xi is from.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, grumpy 4680 said:

I wish those that are supporting China on this issue, would correct their TV names, and use their real Chinese ones. So we can get a real picture of the commie comments.

Do you honestly claim that China's 'competitors' are ANY better?

Why?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The indications are that Britain has responded to US demands.

Get used to it, there’s more to come.

Maybe the Americans threw in a solution to our nuclear power station needs as well?

• Like 1

When the Chinese plan to invest in infrastructure, do they invite any foreign companies to quite too ? or ONLY Chinese ? 

It's up to the British, where they want to buy, NOT to the Chinese.

• Thanks 1