Video: Thai driving: Aunty caught in a lie  - claims that driver behind went into HER!

webfact

Video: Thai driving: Aunty caught in a lie  - claims that driver behind went into HER!

4pm.jpg

A minor road traffic accident in the Bangkok area went viral on social media. 

Footage from CCTV showed the moment a red-plate (new) black car comes to a stop on an incline.

A white car behind stops. Then the black car - with a middle aged woman behind the wheel - rolls back into the white one. 

The male driver of the white car gets out and talks with the female driver briefly. After they are set to move off she rolols back again then even appears to go into another vehicle in front.

A Facebook post by "Soda Darika" the wife of the man in the picture said that both sides went their separate ways after exchanging phone numbers for insurance purposes. 

The man then got a call saying he should show up to talk about the incident with insurance assessors. 

He said it was okay, he was working outside Bangkok and didn't want to claim anything.

The woman in the black car said "no way" - you went into me and you must pay. 

The CCTV footage caught her in a lie. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-07-20

• Sad 3
  • Haha 2

Thailands New Tourist Attraction

Also known as gravity hills, these bizarre natural phenomena can be found in places like Confusion Hill in California and Magnetic Hill in Canada, and while they've inspired rumours of witchcraft and giant magnets buried in the countryside, the actual scientific explanation will have you questioning every slope you encounter from here on out.

There are reportedly dozens of gravity hills around the world, in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, and Italy, and they all have one thing in common - if you drive your car to the bottom of the hill and put it in neutral, it will proceed to roll back UP the slope.

Check out this car on a gravity hill in Aryshire, Scotland:

Even the dash cams get it wrong 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

They don't know what a Handbrake is for; when i first came here many Moons ago and my Wife to be used to drive me around i asked her why she never used the handbrake other than when the car was parked in the drive ?   She said she thought that's what is for and didn't know when else to use it !

1 hour ago, andy72 said:

There is a hill like this near the Silverlake Vineyard in Sattahip

"Its just one giant optical illusion"  as stated in the  Scotland video

1 hour ago, andy72 said:

4 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

This idiot shouldn't even be on the road. Quite obvious who is at fault. 

It's a scam,....Insurance scam !!!,...lucky there is CCTV to prove right or wrong !!! ...it is so important in many cases that in some country's you have to have a camera in the car !! by insurance contract !!!!

4 hours ago, andy72 said:

Also known as gravity hills, these bizarre natural phenomena can be found in places like Confusion Hill in California and Magnetic Hill in Canada, and while they've inspired rumours of witchcraft and giant magnets buried in the countryside, the actual scientific explanation will have you questioning every slope you encounter from here on out.

There are reportedly dozens of gravity hills around the world, in the US, the UK, Australia, Brazil, and Italy, and they all have one thing in common - if you drive your car to the bottom of the hill and put it in neutral, it will proceed to roll back UP the slope.

Even the dash cams get it wrong 

The 'actual scientific explanation' is that it is an optical illusion, not some bull about gravity going upside down.

Article about the Ayrshire one .... https://www.scotsman.com/news/video-why-cars-roll-uphill-electric-brae-1452750

5 hours ago, Paiman said:

Unbelievable, strange enough my impression is also that more often women behave this cowardly.

Especially in western countries where woman get away with everything

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Got a red plate but no road sense.

I just got back from a motorcycle trip from Bkk to Hat Yai, Trang, Krabi, Ranong and return. Saw a lot during that 2,000+kms. I soon made a mental note to look out for RED PLATES. Almost universally either incompetant or entitled to own the road. Avoided like the plague (or Covid). <deleted>. I was told that lots of new drivers in red plates paid Zero down, zero payment or zero percent interest for 12 months.

Zero brain too! 

6 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Worse part of this, is that if a farang was driving the white car, it WOULD be his fault

From my personal experience with an accident in Pattaya, this is not true. Dash cams, insurance and witnesses invalidates your generalization.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Benmart said:

From my personal experience with an accident in Pattaya, this is not true. Dash cams, insurance and witnesses invalidates your generalization.

Check out Jim Andrews in Hua Hin video. Stationary in a car with dash cam and truck reverses into him. Truck driver swears Farang at fault not knowing that stationary Farang has dashcam footage of Thai at fault. Insurance Co. soon sorts it out!  

10 hours ago, soi3eddie said:

Check out Jim Andrews in Hua Hin video. Stationary in a car with dash cam and truck reverses into him. Truck driver swears Farang at fault not knowing that stationary Farang has dashcam footage of Thai at fault. Insurance Co. soon sorts it out!  

Never met a Thai woman yet who would admit to being in the wrong, unfortunately it took me a lot of years and a marriage to work it out