The big comeback for Big Joke?

snoop1130

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The big comeback for Big Joke?

Oh, god, I hope not! (Is the sentiment of this statement okay seeing as it's not in the form of a gif? I'm very much confused as to why this would be considered trolling)

This man was a complete megalomaniac. And let's not forget, he was also one of Prawit's darlings. If you wanna be taken seriously about stamping out corruption, maybe don't be so closely affiliated with someone who's so obviously corrupt. 

13 hours ago, MisterTee said:

Many farangs came to like him - at least in Chiang Mai, where he made some welcome improvements at the Immigration Office.

You mean he emptied it of foreigners, like he was trying to do with the rest of Thailand?

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

I can understand why so many posters on this forum enjoyed his demotion, and are now slagging him off big time.

If he returns, some of them may be his next target, and of course, what would the cynics have to post when police start doing their jobs

8 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

I remember being in CM nearly 2 years ago. There was a big screen in the city centre and guess who was front and centre in it? That's right - Big Joke. I can't remember exactly what it was about, but I do remember it was a warning of some kind to foreign tourists. 

Call me crazy, but when I'm on holiday and spending money, I don't wanna be lectured. 

Yep Id ride my bike daily and see  it..the sign said "Hey..YOU..falang, Dont even think about making fun of my name".....i though to myself as I rode by, you must be joking....

As per not being able to ID the 2 shooters I guess when I commit a crime all I need is a full face helmet....

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, ChakaKhan said:

Yep Id ride my bike daily and see  it..the sign said "Hey..YOU..falang, Dont even think about making fun of my name".....i though to myself as I rode by, you must be joking....

As per not being able to ID the 2 shooters I guess when I commit a crime all I need is a full face helmet....

And ride someone elses motor scooter. The ????

27 minutes ago, Susco said:

I can understand why so many posters on this forum enjoyed his demotion, and are now slagging him off big time.

Not sure what impact foreigners' opinions have, but most Thais see him as a jumped-up bagman who got caught skimming from the top dog. And only survived because he paid back the skim + the vig, and has a powerful 'godfather'. Once prawit is gone I suspect bj will skeedaddle.

Edited by mtls2005
  • Confused 1

Wishful thinking, I hope this idiot remains in the doldrums where he belongs. The Immigration didn't know what new laws they would get from day to day. He might have made some improvements to office efficiency but he did nothing for tourists or long stayers unless you had pots of money.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.