Navy: Country Needs Submarine

snoop1130

10 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

How many generals can you get on a submarine when the impending fleeing starts 

I was thinking more along the lines of how many tons of yaba, ganja and heroin...  Or Rohingya slave laborers.   Because that's already ongoing.  And there's no way it could without military complicity.

• Like 2

“Attacking the purchase with fake news about extravagant spending is selfish and political. Why are we letting politicians create chaos? Stop making citizens hate the armed forces,” Prachachat said. “I watch the Nation. Their poll says 71 percent of citizens want us to buy submarines.” 

The poll result was aired by Nation TV earlier today. It said 74 percent of the respondents agreed that the navy should immediately buy the submarines, 19 voted for buying them later, and 7 percent said the navy shouldn’t buy them at all.

Hahah the Nation TV of course 74% said agreed with the Navy now go ask the Voice TV
https://www.khaosodenglish.com/politics/2020/08/24/navy-cites-nation-poll-to-say-the-public-wants-new-subs/

That's it from now on only conduct Polls via the yellow shirt Nation TV lol ????

Edited by DirtyHarry55
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

I think everyone will know the REAL reason they are buying the Subs......and it's not about patrolling the oceans.

regards Worgeordie

Baddabum-baddabing !!!! 

Not only is there an Elephant in the room, but its whacking off and giving the nations tax payers a facial.... 

As it stands Australia has six subs for the biggest island in the world. Admittedly they've purchased more off the plan but this may be scrapped. Nevertheless Australia could come in an wipe out the Thai military in quick manner new subs or not. This is just military spending under a military democratically elected junta government.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, rvaviator said:

I just read on another Thai English language news web site that according to a poll 71% of Thais agree with buying submarines ??? ... What on earth .... Not sure I can post a link to it here ... 

That survey was conducted by the Nation newspaper. Not a rag currently in favor with the pro democracy students but naturally it is the one favored by the Navy.

3 hours ago, rvaviator said:

I just read on another Thai English language news web site that according to a poll 71% of Thais agree with buying submarines ??? ... What on earth .... Not sure I can post a link to it here ... 

Missus showed me FB is going crazy over this. Thais are not happy. More likely 7.1%.

4 hours ago, PatOngo said:

VAdm Thaloengsak Sirisawat, director-general of the Navy Operations Department, said the country needed enough resources to protect its sovereignty and maritime routes in the event of a maritime territorial dispute or clash in the South China Sea.

Well how convincing is that! The Chinese have already STOLEN the South China Sea, what you gonna do about it! ????

like when they protected their sovereignty when the british empire loggers came and took what mahogany they wanted, and like when they protected their sovereignty when the japanese arrived in ww 2...

58 minutes ago, samsensam said:

like when they protected their sovereignty when the british empire loggers came and took what mahogany they wanted, and like when they protected their sovereignty when the japanese arrived in ww 2...

So why don't they protect their sovereignty against the Chinese then? by the way they didn't have much worth nicking tbh ????

• Like 1