Couple who pointed guns at protesters tell Republican convention that suburbs in peril

webfact

15 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Obnoxious bullies supporting an extremist white supremacist party taken over by a dangerous cult of personality. 

I agree parading sick violent haters like this couple helps Biden who is offering us a path back to civility. 

https://forward.com/news/national/453183/the-rabbi-who-is-neighbor-to-mark-and-patricia-mccloskey-speaks-out-they/

The rabbi who is neighbor to Mark and Patricia McCloskey speaks out: ‘They are bullies’

When Rabbi Susan Talve heard that Patricia and Mark McCloskey would be among the speakers addressing the Republican National Convention, she decided she could no longer stay quiet.

“It’s so upsetting that they have a national audience,” Talve said. “It’s upsetting we make heroes out of people who hate.”

The UK banned guns, no more gun licence for me, now if the USA 'states' did the same then perhaps progress could be made.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Both sides are lying/lying by omission so badly about what went down here for political gain that I gave up trying to find the truth about it. If you read one side or the others version you are not getting the full picture

Edited by mokwit
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1