Honda Cbr150

Crow Boy

No tracks around Chiang Mai? Man, roads up North are all like tracks:D so you do not need a track that much i guess. love to drive there.

Nah the roads here are great for spirited sport riding in the mountains sure.

But it is no track. You are not going to be getting in leathers & dragging your knee

unless you have a death wish smile.png

You will see wink.png The tracks are great places to let it hang out.

Nice wide turns to test the limits. No trees to hit if you mess up, No buses, Silver Vans

or crazy cars coming at you in the wrong lane etc. laugh.png

Enjoy!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hallo, i'm from indonesia, can you help me. i have troble to install the piggyback apitech that i buy in thailand i dont understand how to plug the wire. my bike is cbr 150 fi.please if someone can help me, because i already see the manual from the apitech but i can understand wich wire that sholud i plug it

hallo, i'm from indonesia, can you help me. i have troble to install the piggyback apitech that i buy in thailand i dont understand how to plug the wire. my bike is cbr 150 fi.please if someone can help me, because i already see the manual from the apitech but i can understand wich wire that sholud i plug it

You should post up pictures of the install manual. Someone on here might be able to translate it for you. Or take pictures if the API wiring harness. I don't think it should be to difficult. Power/ ground. Wire to the only spark plug.

Going to Cambodia (Poipet) on Wednesday, will take the CBR from BKK and see how it goes!

Make sure you lock it up well while doing your visa stuff. I kid you not.

If you don't have a lock already then the cheap way is to go to your local hardware store, buy a thick chain and a couple of thick padlocks. Chain the bike to something and put the other lock through the disc.

Bikes disappear over the Cambodian border everyday.

Going to Cambodia (Poipet) on Wednesday, will take the CBR from BKK and see how it goes!

If you don't have a lock already then the cheap way is to go to your local hardware store, buy a thick chain and a couple of thick padlocks. Chain the bike to something and put the other lock through the disc.

Oh ..... I was just taking my brother to do his visa and I was gonna walk across and go to the market.

It's that bad there? Even parking outside 7?

Shit got me worried now, I got a padlock or two, I'll get a chain. How do they get it over the border with no paperwork?

Oh ..... I was just taking my brother to do his visa and I was gonna walk across and go to the market.

Shit got me worried now, I got a padlock or two, I'll get a chain. How do they get it over the border with no paperwork?

They just ride it over. You'll see when you get there, locals are going back and forth all the time. If you've got the locks already, then just buy a thick chain, it won't cost much, but better to be safe than sorry.

This is Thailand and there is Thai - Cambodian border. no docs needed to steal and cross the border with your bike.

There si a nice coffee shop close to the border cowboy style, you can keep you bike there but buy a 'Xena Lock' - google panda rider Bangkok - or at least some strong padlock.

there is a quite messy and unpleasant place.

Thanks for letting me no, doesn't sound good .... I've been to Nong Khai loads of times and it's a nice place. Never been near Cambodian border and i'm starting to wish I hadn't.

I might pick up an Xena Lock, if I got time, if not I'll grab 2 chains at least.

heres the pic of the wire, i already create the number from 0 to 10 ,where i must plug in to the bikes thanks for the info

Why did you make the picture so small? I can't even tell what's what.

just clik the pic for the big picture black pandathumbsup.gif

Click on it BP. rolleyes.gif

almera thanks for your helpwai2.gif

I vote wire #5 is the ground smile.png

mania thanks for the info no 5 are ground,other number can you tell me?wai.gif

Edited by nnfumi

i had an apitech too:

so i think 3 and 4 is gong to stock ecu.

and 0 is going to piggy back unit. and 2 and 3 for turning back to stock ecu so if you plug them, it is stock ecu working.

5 looks like ground as mania stated.i have photos of my old ecu but cannot reach them now via email. if i can reach it tonight, i can give you a better idea i hope.

I vote wire #5 is the ground smile.png

mania thanks for the info no 5 are ground,other number can you tell me?wai.gif

No sorry I sure don't.

Have you had any luck contacting the manufacturer?

I have a feeling if you send the same picture to them

they would be able to help you.

Good Luck

i had an apitech too:

so i think 3 and 4 is gong to stock ecu.

and 0 is going to piggy back unit. and 2 and 3 for turning back to stock ecu so if you plug them, it is stock ecu working.

5 looks like ground as mania stated.i have photos of my old ecu but cannot reach them now via email. if i can reach it tonight, i can give you a better idea i hope.

i'M Very Thankfull For your Information And Help Because i Realy cant Understand how To Install The Wire

I vote wire #5 is the ground :)

mania thanks for the info no 5 are ground,other number can you tell me?:wai:
No sorry I sure don't.Have you had any luck contacting the manufacturer?I have a feeling if you send the same picture to themthey would be able to help you.Good Luck
maybe You Can Tell Me Where I Must Sent This Picture

maybe You Can Tell Me Where I Must Sent This Picture

Does their website have a contact?

i already sent them to adminapitech with the pic

i sent 3 times but no replay from apitech admin

that why i try to ask in this forum

i have installed it

0 - goes to the api piggyback

1 and 2 - there is only 1 black connector under the tank, removed the connection, plug the male connector from the piggyback and plug the female to the original connector

4 - 3 - remove the stock fuel injector from the cbr and plug the fuel injector from the api piggyback, plug the stock connector to the male connector of the piggyback

5 - ground to frame or battery

6 7 8 - you have to splice the wires in the stock ecu and attach this, its in the manual, numbers 7 / 22 / 29

9 - 10 - remove the bottom ignition coil wire and attach the piggyback wire, plug the stock wire to the no. 9

now i did all this, start the bike but wont, changed rpm a b c d, started with a little throtle but cuts off

so i removed the piggyback and reconnected my stock connectors, now bike bike will not start, after 10 seconds of steady start button, the engine light blinks 1 long and 2 short, accdg to cbr250 service manual this is the injectors

could i have damage my ecu? i can still hear the ecu when switched on, I have spark on my plugs, i hear the fuel pump moving, but i think no fuel is coming out

I removed the fuse (10a) for the ecu and let it sit for a while, will this reset my ecu?

@nmnfumi

becareful with the api, might cost you an arm and a leg

anyone can give me info about code 12 and how to fix it

or

how to reset the ecu

because my bike was working fine before i attached the api tech, now its on the garage dying

good thing i still have an extra bike for work

AFAIK or read

Some ECU's are reset by just disconnecting the battery?

Have you tried disconnecting the battery?

Edited by mania

disconencted the ecu itselft for an hour, removed the fuse for the
ecu also but the same thing, reattached the piggyback and set all to
zer0, reinstall stock same thing.

removed battery for 30min no go, some say removing battery but at least overnight or 2 days because the memory is stored on a volatile, so will try it again tomorrow.

i have installed it

0 - goes to the api piggyback

1 and 2 - there is only 1 black connector under the tank, removed the connection, plug the male connector from the piggyback and plug the female to the original connector

4 - 3 - remove the stock fuel injector from the cbr and plug the fuel injector from the api piggyback, plug the stock connector to the male connector of the piggyback

5 - ground to frame or battery

6 7 8 - you have to splice the wires in the stock ecu and attach this, its in the manual, numbers 7 / 22 / 29

9 - 10 - remove the bottom ignition coil wire and attach the piggyback wire, plug the stock wire to the no. 9

now i did all this, start the bike but wont, changed rpm a b c d, started with a little throtle but cuts off

so i removed the piggyback and reconnected my stock connectors, now bike bike will not start, after 10 seconds of steady start button, the engine light blinks 1 long and 2 short, accdg to cbr250 service manual this is the injectors

could i have damage my ecu? i can still hear the ecu when switched on, I have spark on my plugs, i hear the fuel pump moving, but i think no fuel is coming out

I removed the fuse (10a) for the ecu and let it sit for a while, will this reset my ecu?

@nmnfumi

becareful with the api, might cost you an arm and a leg

are you sure this is the correct installation from the wire to the bike

here is the english manual of apitech efi piggyback https://docs.google.com/file/d/0By8ob94bR3qVS3ZEU05QLVU5ZWc/edit?usp=sharing

02 sensor dont know where to connect

i already learn it the manual apitech but i see the different of the wire, no 1-2-6-7-8 from my pic that i sent, there is no macth like the color and where the wire is plug in to the bike ,

no need for the o2 sensor connection and no. 1 and no. 2 is not needed for cbr 150 its for wave/click

for the tapping to the ecu

api orange wire to no. 7 stock ecu

api blue wire to no. 22 stock ecu

api yellow wire to no. 29 stock ecu

do not change anything yet from the api device, just try to start it

get back with the results

okay for my bike i have troublehsooted the injector

1. injector connector have voltage and ground is oaky

2. injector pin have 11ohms oaky

3. injector connector is connected to ecu

4. ecu is connected to coil

which is telling me that injector is not the problem

anyone know where are the other grounds beside on the right side of the frame near solenoid?