U.S. election betting odds tighten but still favour Trump over Biden

webfact

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

Can't help but think that the left complained when Brexit won out in the UK 51/49 and wanted a recount and re-run, now if Biden wins, it will be them defending the result 51/49 and saying re-running it is completely wrong.

One is a referendum on a specific issue, and not easily undone (if at all). The other is routine national elections - got them every four years. Not same same.

19 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Odd most of the remaining states to be counted are for Trump ....... coincidence?

Are you insinuating that Republican States' administrations trying to cheat?

Edited by candide

3 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

So Trump comes out fighting as predicted, claiming that he has won the election and asking for all vote counting to stop now.  Directly followed by saying that he will take it to the supreme court as the democrats are stealing the election. To Quote him "This is a fraud of the American public". 

However this gutless moronic POTUS is just doing what was expected from him, so no surprises really.

You must have seen a different speech. In the one I saw he did not ask for all vote counting to stop now.

To Quote him " we want all voting to stop" 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Tough though to see how the pollsters can get it so wrong.

ok if trump wins.........

tough to see how it happened the first time. the 2nd time ? 

fool me once shame on.....shame on you. fool me.... you can't get fooled again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Counts still to finish predict another 77 for Trump and 6 for Biden.

(with 90% of those votes counted)

Counts finished give 213 to Trump and 238 for Biden.

Every vote uncounted would have to be for Biden ...... and even then they probably wouldn't change the result.

290 for Trump and 244 for Biden, not even close as Trump wins by 20%.

Odd most of the remaining states to be counted are for Trump ....... coincidence?

Total is 538. But ok Trump will have his 2nd term ...

• Haha 1

I am watching the reports now, flipping from station to station.  Best coverage seems to be the dreaded BBC at the moment but that may change.  After Trumps bizarre claim that he had won, Andrew O'Neil interviewed Dominic Raab who evaded answering every question put to him.   Same with Liam Fox.  They both dodged the issue of Trump lying and  how they would fair with Biden over a trade deal post Brexit.  Next they rolled out Farage.  As you can imagine O'Neil tore him to pieces too.  A joy to watch! 

4 minutes ago, PattayaJames said:

You must have seen a different speech. In the one I saw he did not ask for all vote counting to stop now.

To Quote him " we want all voting to stop" 

You are probably right, it must have been a different speech, but he certainly said it!