U.S. Supreme Court swiftly ends Trump-backed Texas bid to upend election results

rooster59

Stop the  steal, stop the steal !!! ...must have been the duped supporters who were crying for help by sending out a coded message... like kidnap victims.....The others are showing signs of the  Helsinki syndrome :A psychological syndrome in which a person being held captive begins to identify with and grow sympathetic to his or her captor, simultaneously becoming unsympathetic towards the police or other authorities..

For  years I kept telling people that the grandiose behavior , idiotic bravado and the almost daily ridiculous comments , were just a ruse or subterfuge presented in order to hide something  more serious or sinister that was really going on behind the scenes. 

A good old minstrel show under a tent . The guy on stage makes a fool of himself

singing and dancing a jig while the shows' employees weave through the audience picking pockets , stealing wallets, watches, jewelry and other valuables.

Top White House adviser Jared Kushner, son-in-law to outgoing President Donald Trump, helped create a shell company which made it impossible to know who received nearly $620 million of the Trump campaign's 2020 expenses

https://www.salon.com/2020/12/18/how-the-trump-family-grift-grew-out-of-the-presidents-paranoia-about-brad-parscale/

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, nauseus said:

He said "I do not believe we were conned". 

Someone selling you beef but it is pork', is he conning you or not? It really doesn't matter you know it is pork, he is still conning you, because he is lying to you to sell you something.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Someone selling you beef but it is pork', is he conning you or not? It really doesn't matter you know it is pork, he is still conning you, because he is lying to you to sell you something.

You are saying he is lying, not me. 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, stevenl said:

It is an established fact he is lying about the purpose of his election fund.Or did you hear him say after he touted it 'please take into account that your payments will go to me, and I can decide what I do with it at will'; and 'so far I have spend nearly nothing of the contributions to its intended purpose'?

He is lying.

Who?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1