Video: Benz driving foreigners accused of terrorising dog in Pattaya car park

webfact

7 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Maybe he just tried to learn to drift - and better in a carpark than on the streets.

Hope they had some miniskirted totty showing her knicks in the car with them.....I,ll look on YTube for any updates.....:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, webfact said:

he condemnation comes after a story at the weekend that suggested expats living in Thailand were heroes for helping to lead Thailand's economic recovery. 

Thaivisa suggested that, channel three didn’t.

A holes attacking a poor dog. What is wrong with people? Drink driving dangerously also. 

Edited by Natai Beach
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, thaicookingchef said:

3 millions stray dogs and 3 news a year about idiot kid being bitten by a dog, what a harassment !

The news we read is when a child is mauled by a dog to the point of permanent disfigurement, not just a simple bite on the ankle.

Harassment is the wrong word, nuisance is the word and sometimes dangerous.

Recent examples: Riding my motorcycle, dogs dart out. Others have reported dogs chasing them, especially those on bikes. 

The worst recent example: Koh Samet - Jeps restaurant, after we’d finished eating, our kids couldn’t play on the beach while we chilling and having beers - why? because the beach-dogs were fighting over food and becoming aggressive. 

While we were eating the same dogs had made an absolute nuisance of themselves trying to take food from our table. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, ezzra said:

From the fuzzy grab doesn't look like a Benz and i know Benz's models, and how do they know it was a farang and where are the dogs, were they feral dogs of someone's dog? those Netizens should look for hobby to do other than accusing people... 

Are you familiar with Top Charoen ? They may be able to help you. ????

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

our kids couldn’t play on the beach while we chilling and having beers - why? because the beach-dogs were fighting over food and becoming aggressive. 

Maybe because they have so tough dads that are not  even able to send away few supposedly aggressive dogs ?

trust me, when I want a dog to leave where I stay, it will leave, or even 10 dogs.

so i guess that you also understand Thai who even fear dogs walked by their owner with leash ?

Thai are ridiculous about dogs, and it seems that many foreigners are not better. I wonder if they even call themselves men ?!

Farang bashing again; not banned of course, specially after the weekend story suggesting expats rescuing  Thailand's economic recovery which sheds wrong light! 

If this story is true (and I have the strange feeling that some components are missing or mis-interpreted) then it might be a good idea to rescue all those poor dogs crapping all over the place, ripping open each and every garbage bag, attacking people and fellow canine for pure survival; Thailand has millions and millions of stray dogs and the number is rising as some people still feed them due to their reincarnation beliefs!

Ministry of Public Health might attend to this issue once they've dealt with the dirty farang! 

• Like 1

I used to walk all over the place when I was in Thailand. Dogs never tried to bite me. I have been very close to them. They would come near me and start barking. I just ignore them and keep walking or slow down. Try to run would be a stupid idea. I would never make any stupid gesture like trying to throw a rock or stick at them. Eventually they will stop barking and walk away. 

5 hours ago, GoodieAfterDark said:

I used to walk all over the place when I was in Thailand. Dogs never tried to bite me. I have been very close to them. They would come near me and start barking. I just ignore them and keep walking or slow down. Try to run would be a stupid idea. I would never make any stupid gesture like trying to throw a rock or stick at them. Eventually they will stop barking and walk away. 

[Eventually they will stop barking and walk away] - or they won’t and their pack mentality and territorial nature will take over, they will get aggressive and turn towards you. It's happened to me on a small soi which used to have lots of stray dogs, fortunately a passing motorist saw what was about to happen, stopped and picked me up.  A frightening experience, one which would see the ‘dog whisperer and alpha wannabes’ also genuinely concerned for their safety. 

Throwing stuff at them often works when they are one their own or just a couple of them - they’ve learned by experience and know what’s coming when you bend down to pick something up, they’re off and running straight away !

When there is a pack the result is different and the pack on a whole becomes more confident.

The stray dog problem in Thailand is a problem. The behaviour of those guys is also terrible, especially if they ran over the dog. But, the dog issue itself should have been resolved decades ago. 

On 12/14/2020 at 10:18 AM, ezzra said:

From the fuzzy grab doesn't look like a Benz and i know Benz's models, and how do they know it was a farang 

You don't know this model, clearly; which other cars have the three-pointed star in the grille?  They were chased away by security so maybe the guard could tell the difference between a Thai and a foreigner?

Got Arab dudes stamped all over it ... from the 10 year-old Miami Vice white Benz with the extra big non-stock badge on the front to showing off at a ridiculous time of day whilst not being able to handle their booze and trying to be hard plus some animal cruelty thrown in for good measure.

Edited by Sir Dude
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Sir Dude said:

Got Arab dudes stamped all over it ... from the 10 year-old Miami Vice white Benz with the extra big non-stock badge on the front to showing off at a ridiculous time of day whilst not being able to handle their booze and trying to be hard plus some animal cruelty thrown in for good measure.

A stereotype - but this was also my first impression....  

• Haha 1