Is the Thai lottery fixed ?

kickstart

Ha, my uncle in law had a dream last night and 1,9 where there when he woke up. he should have woken up.,gone streight to the number seller and given her a 100 bant bet. The fella could have paid me back a little. Never mind,  next time he has an epiphany he may inform me.

Still owes me 600 but no big deal

Edited by sherwood
  • Haha 1

The reason I asked they have been a few "odd" draws ,mainly on  the last 2 numbers .

On the 12th August it is Mother's Day ,HM Queen's birthday she was 88, on the 16th August's draw , the last 2 numbers ........88.

The one the wife's still talks about ,when the late king died he was 89  you could not buy ticket number 89 anywhere  the underground lottery would not sell 89 , that draw the last two numbers where  98,if you play the underground lottery  with some combinations that would be a wining number .

I have watched the lottery draw on Thai TV many times I can not see how it could be rigged ,but as forever lomsark said the underground lottery has some big players .

We had one big local politician ,his wife ran one underground lottery ,and got done by the police ,probable did  not pay enough tea money, that caused a stir in the area  

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, kickstart said:

The one the wife's still talks about ,when the late king died he was 89  you could not buy ticket number 89 anywhere  the underground lottery would not sell 89 , that draw the last two numbers where  98,if you play the underground lottery  with some combinations that would be a wining number .

There have been 3 occasions when my GF has told me that a particular number has been unavailable. Each time that number or the reverse has been drawn. Coincidence perhaps but the odds against all three turning up are massive. GF was overjoyed on one of those occasions when she managed to find an unwary "bookie".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, potless said:

There have been 3 occasions when my GF has told me that a particular number has been unavailable. Each time that number or the reverse has been drawn. Coincidence perhaps but the odds against all three turning up are massive. GF was overjoyed on one of those occasions when she managed to find an unwary "bookie".

A bookie stops with selling a number when he has already sold loads of them and doesn't want to take more risk.

How many times could your girlfriend buy the number she wanted?

Edited by FritsSikkink
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

A bookie stops with selling a number when he has already sold loads of them and doesn't want to take more risk.

Edited 29 minutes ago by FritsSikkink

Only one time could she get on a small bet after being refused by several other contacts. Its true that bookies limit their risks, however, the way I understand it, no bets were being taken on those numbers in the first place. No problems getting on a bet normally.

Edited by potless

1 hour ago, FritsSikkink said:

Myself and the wife 99% of the times ,we can buy the numbers we want .I nearly always buy 81 or 081 ,never been refused .

The wife often uses the  registration number from my motorbike , or some other number doing the rounds ,very rarely she is refused .

Normal when you buy the underground tickets your seller is just the middle man ,he will take a 10% commission,it will be the main boss that will decide what numbers not to sell.  

4 hours ago, kickstart said:

I have watched the lottery draw on Thai TV many times I can not see how it could be rigged

You haven't seen sometimes when they can't twist the balls open to get the numbers out of them? Then there's a slight delay while they some official up there to do it? Haha. I've been with my wife's family when that happens, and there's a lot of shouting at the TV. They say many have become rather suspicious and angry.

On 12/31/2020 at 1:17 PM, kickstart said:

Myself and the wife 99% of the times ,we can buy the numbers we want .I nearly always buy 81 or 081 ,never been refused .

The wife often uses the  registration number from my motorbike , or some other number doing the rounds ,very rarely she is refused .

Normal when you buy the underground tickets your seller is just the middle man ,he will take a 10% commission,it will be the main boss that will decide what numbers not to sell.  

If i were you, i would check my brake lines everytime going out for a ride.

Maybe she sabotages your motorbike, but when you come back alive its a sign of the Gods and she quickly goes out to buy that number. ????

• Haha 1

It can be pretty easy to fix although you would need same pickers every time or they would need be in on it . Can have a heated ball that is warmed before and retains heat for several minutes , can have the ball you wish chosen made of different material so easy to find by touch , added weigh in the ball so it basically sits at the bottom of the roller every time . Loads of ways to rig it if you make sure everyone is paid to stay quiet.

Wife has won 35k twice in the local lottery and her brother won 500k in the national lottery 3 years ago. She gets inundated with neighbours and friends asking her to pick numbers but now resists as some get shirty when they don't win.

Recenty the local lottery have halfed the payout so many have given up playing (or are trying too!).

There's a 'look thep' doll picks them online successfully and now his (its) numbers are excluded by the local bookie ????

Around where I live the make lots of the clay pots/ponds.  The story goes that every once in awhile some people working for the royal family show up and take all the pots they want without paying but tell them numbers to play for the next lottery.  Probably another one of those urban legends but who knows...

On 12/31/2020 at 9:38 AM, bodga said:

My  House  number is  78 and  sure  enough I  know someone whose  78 too!!! incredible  eh , what are the  odds

Wow!  That is amazing.  Did you know that I have both the numbers 89 and 98 in my address, along with 20250!   And I know no one who is aged 20250, or even 50.

Edited by PGSan