'We have to be remembered for what's been done,' Trump says on early return to Washington

webfact

56 minutes ago, PattayaJames said:

Another pointer, this place is infested with Trump hating liberals, facts do not matter to them.

They are happy to believe any anti Trump tripe made up by the MSM, and will defend it rabidly.

As you can see in this thread, even when you have 14 people on record on something they will believe the unnamed sources with not 1 person on record to back it up. 

Then they will argue that Trump said it was 25 people even though you only stated multiple.

And finish it off with calling you a dumbed down cult member.

Sorry James....I am far more inclined to believe that the guy who said John McCain was not a war hero because he got caught would say that those who served are suckers and losers...than to think Trump did not say something like that. And lets not forget, we have all seen the tape of Trump spewing that hot garbage about John McCain.

Trump calling the military suckers and losers is something that sounds straight up his alley, to tell the truth; right down to the vocabulary and intent he is known for when he is degrading somebody. This has nothing to do with liberals and conservatives. This has everything to do with the fact Donald Trump sucks.

• Like 2

On 1/1/2021 at 2:22 PM, Lacessit said:

Great at what, exactly? A pandemic? Healthcare? A trade war? Unifying Americans? Respecting women? Paying debts? Successful businesses? Listening to advice of professionals? Holding superspreader rallies? Those are his achievements?

I'm prepared to admit he is great at sucking taxpayer funds for more games of golf than any other president in history. It's a bridge too far for me to admit he's great at the game itself, in all the camera shots I have seen he is playing out of deep rough.

He is truly great. At putting America last. At betraying the core principals of what his nation was founded upon. At adding debt. At swindling investors, stiffing small contractors and promoting a fake agenda. He is great at getting weak minded souls to believe in lies and made up conspiracies. You gotta admit. That takes some skill. No honor, but there is a level of brilliance at what he does. 

3 minutes ago, heybruce said:

What do you consider as reliable media?

I'll answer that for you. Whatever feeds into their echo chambers and definately not what Trump has labelled the 'fake news' purely because they reported the facts and held his givernment up to close scrutiny.

An often quoted moan from Trump fans is they feel the MSM (you know, the ones we have relied on for decades to hold people in power to justice) have unfairly lambasted Trump when the reality is there has been plenty to hold him accountable for; literally doing the opposite of 'draining the swamp' by appointing self-serving devotees who's only qualification was complete devotion to Trump to handing the rich and business the biggest unneccesary tax reduction in history, adding to an already bloated national debt that now stands at $24 trillion to dividing a nation only seen before in the American Civil War. The list goes on and on and it still beggars belief that some 70 million Americans thought another 4 years of the same was the way to go.

We should all be grateful that there was just enough sensible American patriots who saw him for what he truly was and legitimately voted him out, hopefully opening him up to the numerous legal battles he now faces. The guy deserves jail and once out of the White House I expect he will be seeing it.,   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

... and the GOP will just keep rolling in the tide...Oh that Pelosi DEMO will continue with non revelant causes.. like the .. use of he, she, we, man, woman, and brother, mother.. nonbinary people.. <deleted>.. Only from CA.

17 minutes ago, Tug said:

Hey he just gave us something else to remember trying to strong arm Georgia’s sec of state wow!

Sounded like an attempt to rig an election outcome to me, of course a hands off approach if they acquiesced, and been caught, like the coward he is, he would deny all knowledge.

They took him out of contect, they are "deep state",  however they were smarter than him and recorded the matter. 

Edited by RJRS1301
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Trump should be arrested along with all his enablers.  What a stunning thing to do.  He's a seditionist.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/03/politics/donald-trump-brad-raffensperger-call-washington-post/index.html

In call, Trump demands Georgia officials 'find' votes to tilt election

President Donald Trump pushed Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to "find" votes to overturn the election results after his loss to President-elect Biden, according to an audio recording of a phone call obtained by CNN and first reported by the Washington Post.

In another part, Trump said, "So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state."

On 12/31/2020 at 4:46 PM, webfact said:

"We have to be remembered for what's been done.

Don't worry, Individual #1, we remember, so do the prosecutors of NY's southern district, and other legal agencies.  

• Like 2