How do I invest in crypto

kingstonkid

Whilst its not the cheapest if you've got a standard Revolut bank account you can buy via the app with no further verifications required which you'll certainly get trying to open on Coinbase etc etc

2 minutes ago, GreasyFingers said:

As a poster said above you do not invest in crypto, you speculate in the modern language but when I went to school it was describe as gambling, not that I have anything against gambling.

Quite right, I dont invest in anything that could disappear overnight, keep to assets, that is

providing they dont get nicked.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, phetphet said:

.It is already climbing. But who is to say the pumpers didn't buy early and will dump tomorrow as the price rises.

I intend to be out at 13.00 GMT 30 minutes before the official "kick off"

My view is that servers will crash if you leave it later

Edited by Chivas

6 hours ago, Chivas said:

I intend to be out at 13.00 GMT 30 minutes before the official "kick off"

My view is that servers will crash if you leave it later

right now it is feb 1 8am thai time. so with this you mean feb 1 830am est yes ? 

so basically tonight in thailand. i watched doge the other day and am really depressed from watching what happened. i was simply too beotch to jump. plus i was holding link for a short trade but my target was a bit high and didnt hit. 

if it happens with xrp i wont do the same this time. i watched doge go up 100 percent in like 15 minutes. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

Last time I used them they only did BTC? Another service Bitkub has many more crypto types to buy.

bitkub is not accepting new registrations at the moment. The govt shut them down due to some problems with their servers crashing. The thing that annoys me about this is that investers who had already registered are still able to continue trading. One thing in their favour, if/when new registrations reopen, is that they offer a larger variety of coins to invest in than all of the other platforms available in Thailand.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Coins.co.th. Easy and efficient, and if you do things at just the right time, profitable. I only dabble but in the last 4 months Bht 30,000 in, Bht 19,000 out.....and I still have Bht 30,000 !

how to know that it's very safe ? I want to invest 5 MB.

Download Atomic Wallet.  You can buy and exchange through it using a debit/credit card.  Not all of the tokens though but most of the major ones.  They take 5% commission on purchases.  You can't sell through it though.  No ID verification needed.

Caleb & Brown is a good crypto broker.  5% is normal commission with them.  They are based in Australia.  You have to do some basic ID stuff to open an account with them.

Edited by rwill

4 hours ago, mr mr said:

right now it is feb 1 8am thai time. so with this you mean feb 1 830am est yes ? 

so basically tonight in thailand. i watched doge the other day and am really depressed from watching what happened. i was simply too beotch to jump. plus i was holding link for a short trade but my target was a bit high and didnt hit. 

if it happens with xrp i wont do the same this time. i watched doge go up 100 percent in like 15 minutes. 

No its 13.30 GMT which is 08.30 EST today Monday 1st Feb

Its currently 05.53 here in UK so about 7 and a half hours to go

Edited yes you were correct the first time I purely read it wrongly...apologies

Edited by Chivas

4 hours ago, mr mr said:

I bought some Doge but then when it went up I couldn't do anything with it.  All the exchanges were overloaded by it.  When I finally could do anything the next morning it was barely above where I had bought it at.  So you probably didn't miss anything.