Teacher left mortified after parcel she opens in class turns out to be a sex toy

Jonathan Fairfield

40 minutes ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

she contacted the delivery firm who put her in touch with the sender who told Fon she had been scammed by someone who had got her personal data.

The sender must have been the seller so the sender/seller must be the scammer.  The seller is the one who gets the money unless it was a bogus delivery firm taking the cash but, if that was the case, how would the courier be able to put the 'buyer' in touch with the sender (the seller)?

Perhaps she should have just asked the seller, with whom she was put in touch, for a refund.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Not sure if I am in my right mind, but I accept things all the time. I get packages a few times every day. Often my family are out, so I just pay. 

same here, it is unusual for a day to not have any deliveries
this issue is common and we have had it ourselves about 3 times,
always items under 200 baht so you just dont care about returning it etc
unless you order very very few items, its a hassle to look up the delivery and confirm its for you etc
when anyone in family could have ordered it in past month
easier to just pay so the driver can be on their way, it only 200 baht
obviously larger value items you will be sure about easily

Edited by patman30
  • Like 1

Long time ago I did send such a toy to a friend in Thailand. It was stopped at customs through xRay control. Friend was told to pay a fine which she avoided by refusing the item, saying she hadn't ordered it. So my question is, how do all those sex toys make it into Thailand ? Had a look at Lazada lately ?